Fourteen

Two chapters in one night? Crazy. Enjoy.
-

Crash
I stirred.
Scream
I shot up, coughing as I smelled.. Smoke?
"Fuck!" I shouted, stumbling out of bed and running to the door, barefoot. I went to grab the knob, but the metal was almost blustering hot, burning my hand. I gasped, cursing under my breath and pulling away from the door.
"Gerard?" I shouted, panicking. I heard him crying and cursed to myself. Is he hurt? Is this a dream? A nightmare?
I ran out of my room, circling around and pulling my keys out. I unlocked it, slamming it open and there was Gerard. He was crying and screaming, sputtering and coughing as he tried to get away from the fire. The first thing I did was grab his arm, pulling him in to my arms, in which he clung on to. I practically carried him out of the burning room, and as far away from it as I could, before I found the emergency fire extinguisher. I ran back in to the room, spraying it on the massive fire, that surrounded the right side of his bed, to my best ability.
The candle.
All I could think was that it was my fault. All my fault.
I finally put it out, after maybe half an hour. I threw the extinguisher on the floor, going to the other side of the room, where his desk was. At least some of his records and books and drawings lasted. Thank god.
I felt dizzy as I stumbled out of the room, my head throbbing, my eyes burning, my chest burning on the inside and outside.
I held on to the wall, limping, but within seconds, I collapsed on to the cold, hardwood floor, my back to the floor. I heard quiet whimpers and cries, but my vision was going black.
I felt around in my pockets, finding my phone.
I pulled it out and flinched at the brightness.
"Hey-" I croaked, reaching my hand out, looking for him. My hand found what felt to be his thigh, and I grabbed his hands with my warm, blackened ones, making him take my phone.
"Call Jim" I let my head throw back, resting on the floor.
Jim was my best man. One of the few on my speed dial.
I coughed and coughed, waiting for him. Eventually he held the phone to my ear, the warm glass touching my skin. His hands were shaking so bad.
He picked up almost immediately.
"Jim" my voice was gravely.
"Frank? What the fuck happened with you? What have you and that kid been up to?" He scoffed. He was on speaker.
"No- no- fuck off Jim, There's been a fire. I need you to come down here and get some people to fix the room up. I'm also about to pass-" I heaved "pass the fu-ck out.. Get a..a doctor or some.. Shit here..and- and- uh" my senses came back as I glanced at the shaking Gerard beside me, holding the phone.
"If you let anyone, including yourself touch Gerard I'll fucking kill you. Bring him in one of the guest rooms." with that I heaved and coughed, waving my hand to signal for him to hang up the phone. My vision was going dark. I couldn't stay awake any longer.
*thump*

I'm thinking of changing my name? Maybe? I've been writing more than smut and daddy kink lately. Obviously it hasn't been posted but I'm slowly working on a story.
I've got some ideas for a different username. I'll let you know though if I do !