Loki's Loyal Lawyer.

Loki's Loyal Lawyer.

                                   Okay, so this is definitely not the way I had pictured meeting the Hulk. In fact, I never thought I'd get to meet him, nonetheless be in a situation like this. My feet seemed to be implanted into the road, not letting me move. I was frozen in awe, and as much as I should be, I couldn't find myself to be scared. He's still my uncle.

                 Another roar escaped from Bruce, and as if to prove me wrong, his head snapped towards me angrily. I gulped, finally able to back away. Now, I'm scared...

                    I turned around and began to sprint. From where I was, the road seemed endless. Where was I going to run off to? We are in the middle of nowhere. The asphalt began to tremble, causing me to stumble as I ran. In a matter of seconds, I was sent to the floor just as I heard the road beginning to crack and split in half.

                       I landed, my palms hitting the rocky pavement first and my knee slipping into the small slit that the Hulk had created in the road. A cry escaped from my lips at the pain. My hands burned, no doubt scraped, and my knee was stuck beginning to feel numb. I found myself in a position similar to the push up one. It would've been exact if it weren't for my leg being stuck. With just the right strength, I knew I could get my leg free.

                My palms began to sweat and a desperate cry came out of me as I heard heavy pounding feet advancing towards me. My hands firmly gripped the top of my knee yanking helplessly, trying to get free. There was no use. I needed help.

             Adding to my pain, my head began to feel heavy. There was a strong pounding in my head, as if something were invading it and trying to take over but I fought against it. I glanced up to see the Hulk nearing me with ease. That's when I began to hyperventilate. "Bruce, I know you’re in there. Please, don't," I cried, trying to talk some sense into him.

            Hulk stopped a thoughtful expression on his face. It then morphed back into anger and frustration. "Loki," he growled, turning back to me. He raised his fist, and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

              "Oh, no you don't. Don't touch a hair on my Rin Tin Tin!" 

            "Tony," I breathed, relief washing over me as he came into view. He landed right in front of me in his suit, his arm expanded as he shot. It distracted Bruce just enough for Tony to pull me out of my trap. I sent him a thankful look, ignoring the stinging in my knee.

             His mouth opened, ready to say one of his quirky phrases, but a huff came out instead as Hulk punched him and sent him flying. Tony composed himself in midair, doing a back flip in the process, and aimed his palms towards the hulk. He shot, but they barely even seemed to faze Hulk. He glanced down at his heavily muscled green chest, where the beams hit him and glanced back towards Tony. Enraged, he jumped up  and snatched Tony from the air, slamming him down.

             "Didn't know you still had it in you, Banner," Tony groaned, his mask lifting up and revealing his stressed out face.