Line Four: Toy

Talk dirty to me

That was the first line I hear the moment I stepped out of the elevator. The song talk dirty by Jason Derulo blasted throughout the office.

Am I at the right place?

The office was spacious. Each employee having their own personal desk more than sufficient for two workers to share. The walls are painted a simple black, white and gold making the office have a classy chic feeling. The luminescent of the lights shine nicely, not too bright nor dim. The only problem for me was the music. They should change it to classical or jazz music instead.

Shut up and dance with me

The next song played in line. I shook my head and headed towards the direction of Mr Sexy's office. His door was shut. I cleared my throat before knocking thrice on it.

"Come in"

Even before I had the opportunity to close the door shut, he said "You're late, mister"

I glance up the wall clock.

9:05am

Only five minutes. I'm sure he can tolerate that. I remained silent to see what he would say next.

"No 'I'm sorry'?" He raised a brow. "Okay then" he went back to sit on his chair and spin it around making his back face mine. "Just so you know, mister Jeon. I can't tolerate lateness even if it's five minutes"

Well, he did say 9am sharp therefore it is my fault.

"I'm sorry" with that said, he spun his chair around to face me now. "Only your first day and you have punctuality crossed out from your list. You sure you're not making me regret my decision?"

No way. He is totally different from when I met him two days ago. Now all I see before my eyes is a carnivorous lion who is hella fierce and will devour me at any moment.

"No, tae-"

"In the office, you will call me sir" he cut me off. Come on, Jungkook. Put your A game on. He means business. No more fooling around.

"No, sir. You won't regret it. I assure you"

Just then, there was a knock on the door. A young men with bright orange hair came in with a set of files. "There you go, young sir" he placed it on the tables and introduced himself to me. His name is Park Jimin. After the introduction was done, he diverted back his attention to Taehyung who smiled so widely seeing the young men before him.

It flashback me to the time when he said he's bisexual. Are they together or something? He was so stringent only moments ago. Now he's smiling like a happy child. Gah, what does it matter? It's not as though I like him, do I?

"Alright. I'll be over for the meeting in fifteen minutes. Thanks, Jimin" he patted the young men's shoulder. He gave me a little smile before walking out to leave the two of us alone.

"Ah. Before we begin, I need you to sign an agreement contract" he passed me a sheet of paper along with a ballpoint pen. "Read thoroughly. Any questions, do ask" he went back to reading his document. I checked him out for a couple of seconds before darting my eyes down to the contract.

THE EMPREUS FILM AND ASSOCIATES

AS AN EMPLOYEE HERE, YOU HAVE TO ABIDE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH IS SET IN THIS AGREEMENT. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY LEAD TO TERMINATION.

IF YOU DECIDE TO QUIT, YOU HAVE TO GIVE 2 WEEKS NOTICE. TO TOP THAT, YOU HAVE TO FINISH UP ANY UNDONE ASSIGNMENTS NOT TO CAUSE ANY MISHAP OR COMPLICATIONS TO YOUR REPLACEMENT.