Imagine: Mitchell asking you to come over

you were in the hospital for your work. you looked at one of the others who worked their too, Mitchell. you secretly had a crush on him, but he never noticed you so you kept it secret. nobody needed to know, it was never gonna work between you two.
you sighed.
he looked at you and you smiled. you felt your face blushing and turned away so that he won't notice. you heard footsteps coming towards you.
"hey."
you looked up and saw Mitchell standing in front of you.
"uhm... hi" you replied.
"I know that we don't often talk, but George, me and you work here at the same place for a long time now, and I thought you might want to come over some time?" he asked.
you nodded. "yeah, would be great!"
"okay, do you wanna come tonight? you can have dinner with us."
you nodded again.

at the end of your workday Mitchell and George walked towards you.
"are you coming?"
"yes", you replied and followed them outside.
"so, uhm... I hope you like pasta", George said. "and don't mind our flattmate, Annie, she always makes a kind of big deal of being noticed."
"okay", you said. you never heard anything about this Annie. it would be lovely to meet her too.
"you know, Y/N, Mitchell wanted to ask you to come over for a long time", George said.
he was a guy who always was ready for chatting, and was also a bit of a loser. not that you thought he was.
Mitchell was more the romantic, mysterious kinda guy, who always wore black.

they opened the door to a pink house standing on a corner and let you in. you hang your coat upon a chair and sat down.
"Annie! we're home!" Mitchell yelled. "and we have a guest." he offered you something to drink.
"just a glass of water, please", you said and he went to the kitchen to get it.
you looked around. the house was messy, but nice. "nice place", you said.
"you think so?"
you nodded.
you heard footsteps upon the stairs and a girl with curly hair came inside and smiled at you.
"I know there would be a guest, I got your text", she said to them. "and I also did make pasta."
you all sat down on the table and talked a bit during the dinner.