What's wrong with him?

Ronnie's POV :

Knock...knock...
Someone knocked on my cabin door and asked,"May I come in, sir?"
"Come in."I said without looking up.

"Sir, someone sent these flowers for Miss. Caitlin Snow."the staff servant, Max said.

I looked up surprised. Flowers for Caitlin? Who can send her flowers and that too at office?

"Who have sent those?"I asked.
"I don't know, sir. The guy from bouquet delivery brought these and said it's for Miss. Caitlin Snow."he said.
"Sir, where should I keep it? Miss. Caitlin is always in your cabin and she doesn't have any personal cabin."he asked me.
"Just leave it here and go."I said to him.

He kept the flower bouquet on the coffee table and went out.

After he left I went and picked up the flower bouquet. It has a card attached to it. I opened the card and read.."Cait...this is just a small gift from me....yours Robert"

Robert??? That Robert??? How dare he send flowers for Caitlin? What's the meaning of sending flowers to a girl like this...that too after just meeting once?

He sent the flowers but it won't reach to Caitlin. I won't let that happen.

I threw the bouquet in the dustbin and went to sit in my chair.

Just then Caitlin knocked on the door and came in.
I didn't look up to see her. I don't know why but I can't face her right now.

"Sir, here's your coffee and file."she said keeping the coffee mug and the file on the table.
I nodded.

"Miss. Snow, give this file to Mr. Berg."I said giving her a file.
"Yes sir."she said taking the file and went out.

I didn't want her to be here right now. I took a sip from the coffee mug.

Did I do right by throwing the bouquet? I don't know why I did that? I just felt so angry and threw it away.

Just then Caitlin knocked on the door and came in. I looked at her. She seems to have some question. Now, after spending nearly a month with her I can tell when she is irritated with me, when she is angry and when she has questions for me.

"Sir, did someone sent a bouquet for me?"she asked.
"What bouquet? Who would send you bouquet?"I said looking at a file on the table.
"Robert called me and said that he sent flowers for me and when I asked Max he said that he kept it here."she said looking around.
"Oh..that...I threw it in the dustbin."I said irritated without looking up.
"What???? You threw it in the bustbin? Why???"she asked me irritated.
"Because this is my office and I don't want these kind of things to happen in my office. If he wants to send flowers for you tell him to send it at your house."I said irritated.
"Really...I can tell him to send it to the house where I live?"she asked with a smirk.

I looked at her confused then I realised that she lives with me.

"No, he can't. Tell him to wait for five more days when you will go back to your uncle's house. Now, leave. I have work to do. You can go and get xerox of all these papers."I said angrily and gave her a bundle of papers.

She took it and left.
I don't want to be with her right now so I gave her those bundle of papers that didn't needed to be xeroxed.

I am so angry right now. Why does she care about the bouquet that he sent for her? Why does she want him to send her bouquets? What does she think about him? What does she think about me? Is she angry on me now? I don't want that...I don't want her to be angry on me or hate me.

Caitlin's POV :

"Sir, here's your coffee and file."I said keeping the coffee mug and the file on the table.
He nodded.

"Miss. Snow, give this file to Mr. Berg."he said giving me a file.
"Yes sir."I said taking the file and went out.

I think we have become somewhat in good terms with each other. At first I used to hate him but now I don't hate him, I feel good to be around him.

I went to Mr. Berg's cubicle and said, "Mr. Berg, sir sent this file."
"Ok. Thanks."he said taking the file.

Ring...ring...
My phone rang. I looked at my phone. It's a unknown number. Who can it be?

I picked up the call.
"Hello!"I said.
"Hello! Cait! It's me Robert."a guy said.
"Robert! How did you get my number?"I asked him surprised.

I didn't exchange my number with him.

"I got it from Mr. Paul. Anyways, did you like the bouquet that I sent for you?"he asked me.
"What? You sent a bouquet for me?"I asked surprised.
"Yes, I did. It seems like you haven't seen it yet. Call me after you get it. Bye!"he said and hang up the call.

He sent bouquet for me....but why? Now that he has already sent it, I have to accept it. I went to Max.

"Hey! Max! Did someone send a bouquet for me?"I asked him.
"Yes, I kept it in boss's cabin."he said.

It's in his cabin. He didn't say anything about bouquet when I took his coffee. Maybe he forgot.

I went and knocked on his cabin door and went inside.

"Sir, did someone sent a bouquet for me?"I asked him.
"What bouquet? Who sent you bouquet?"he said looking at a file on the table.
"Robert called me and said that he sent flowers for me and when I asked Max he said that he kept it here."I said looking around.

The bouquet must be somewhere here.

"Oh..that...I threw it in the dustbin."he said irritated without looking up.
"What???? You threw it in the bustbin? Why???"I asked me irritated.

What??? He threw it away?? How can he do that? I know I don't care that he send me a bouquet of flowers but then too a gift is a gift. How can he do that with something that came for me?

"Because this is my office and I don't want these kind of things to happen in my office. If he wants to send flowers for you tell him to send it at your house."he said irritated.
"Really...I can tell him to send it to the house where I live?"I asked with a smirk.

He really did wrong! It's his office but he could have just said that he don't want it to be repeated, why did he threw it? He forgot we live in the same house.

"No, he can't. Tell him to wait for five more days when you will go back to your uncle's house. Now, leave. I have work to do. You can go and get xerox of all these papers."he said angrily and gave me a bundle of papers.

I took it and left.

What's with him? Why is he angry? I should be angry for what he did and instead he is being angry.

"Tell him to wait for five more days when you will go back to your uncle's house."
Only five more days are left. After that I won't see him. Why do I feel sad about it?

Why everything seems blurred?

I wiped my eyes. Tears!! Why am I crying? Why does it bother me that we will separate after five days? Why am I sad?

Only five days are left for them to separate and they haven't understood their true feelings for each other. What will happen in next five days?

Vote and comment.