Just gon chill

London POV

I was taking a bubble bath, thinking about August again. This man right here won't leave me alone. I mean I do like him!! That nigga fine ass hell, but I don't know if I wanna have a relationship. I laughed thinking about Kay my baby. I got up and grab my towl, let the water go down. I grab my Victoria secret lotion, sport bra, and joggers. Than, I heard the door knocked. I ran downstairs and saw Jay knocking.

" You just got stand there"

" Oh sorry" I unlocked the door and let him in. He look at me as I close the door. Than he stared feeling on me.

"Jay!" I took his hand off me and walk towards the kitchen.

"Well damn that's how you got do a nigga"

" Sorry" I came closer to him.

" Mm OK" He picked me up and took me to the couch kissing on my neck.

"Mmmm Jay"

He kissed me on the lips as I deep end the kiss.

"Is this why you came"

"What?! Nah girl" He pulled off my joggers leaving my parties. I took off his shirt as he kissed my neck. Than he pulled down my underwear opening my legs, licking down to my entrance, once he entered me everything was wet and felt so good.

"Ohh Jay!!!😖"

"Like that?"

"Yesss"

He did it deeper and deeper. I gasp as he stop and kiss my lips as I giggle. He took out the condom and placed it. He place it in slow, I gasp and did a loud moan.

"OH FUCK JAY!!!😫"

He went faster and faster than the phone ran. I sighed and pick it up.

London: Hello?

August: I need you to work tomorrow at 11:00 am!😀

London: OK Aug!

August: Alright!

I hung up the phone and looked at Jay and he was gone. I got up and put on my clothes again. He came out with his clothes. He came over and kissed me on my lips.

"I gotta get going"

"OK bye Jay"

I locked the door and rubbed my fingers threw my hair. I mean I do like Jay his been my crush for 3 years, but August makes my face light up. I don't know what to do?😑