Chapter Seven

"What are you talking about??" He yelled and I flinched back in the seat.

"I-I," I started to say.

"God dammit!" He yelled and hit the steering wheel. I was scared.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Why did they do this to you??!" He yelled and I started to cry.

"I-" I whispered.

Silence.

"I mind linked Sam and told him you needed to talk to him, but he just cut me out," Josh said.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"Why do you keep apologizing?" He asked and looked at me in the rear ire mirror.

"I don't know," I responded.

"Well this isn't your fault, if that's what you are thinking," he sighed.

"It always is," I whispered and looked out the window.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'm hit, I'm hurt, I'm raped, I want to be dead," I whispered as I loner tear fell.

"Summer," he sighed, "Do not think like that."

"They raped me...I'm not pure," I muttered to myself, but obviously Josh heard.

"Hey, you are pure in your heart, those monsters just hurt you," he said as more tears escaped.

"They did," I said.

"They? As in more than one?" He asked.

"Yes," I whispered.

"Oh god, who?" He asked gripping the steering wheel.

"The Alpha's son, my step brother, and every other unmated male in that house," I whispered and laid down.

"Darling, I'll talk to Sam, just go to sleep.

"Okay..." I said sleepily.

I fell into a never ending darkness, only to be woken up.

"What? I thought you told me to sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah, you were asleep for the past three-ish hours," Josh laughed.

"Oh," I said and started to get up.

"No, Luna. Sleep," he said and picked me up. I just let him, I was too tired and upset to fight.

"Gosh, you are light," he said, "Do you even eat?"

"Scraps," I whispered and he walked into the house with me. There was no scent of Sam in the house, it made Rayne sad.

"Don't worry, just sleep," he said and walked up the stairs, "I'll talk to him when he comes home. Don't worry."

"What if he doesn't?" I asked.

"Then we will just have to go kick his ass, now won't we?" He laughed and caused me to break into a smile.

We entered a room that smelled too familiar...Sam's room. It had his scent all over.

"Go to sleep, Luna," Josh said and laid me down, "Goodnight." He shut the light and left the room, closing the door behind him. I just stat there for a second.

I laid down and tried to sleep, but I couldn't. I got up and walked over to the dresser. I grabbed one of Sam's shirts and slipped it on. It smelled just like him and it calmed me.

I got into the huge bed and fell asleep in the center. Surrounded by blankets and his scent.