what you got him for his bday

I would like to say a. Thank you guys for being patient with my uplaods and for 2.93k views didn't think it could make it to this many, so can we get it too 3k views yeah? Before my birthday cuz we have what is 2 months, i feel like with can get to at least 3.5k views. Now b. I got this cool new keyboard app for my phone and it is so cool you can download different packs foe your phone keypad as well you get more emojis and gifs, like what?
Kylo: You got him a signed MCR disk as well as Panic! At the Disco merch signed, you never hear the ends of thank yous, but its okay because you also get to wear the merch.

Anakin: you got him shoes that don't let sand in, what better thing to get, you can go on romantic beach walks now.

Obi-wan: More lightsaber parts, he has been wanting to build a new one for some time now.

Luke: you got him a new pet, he called it kitten, it was a pet dog...

Poe: A new X-wing, he is trying to think of a better present, and failing.

Finn: you made a date night, you cooked you cleaned for when he got home, simple but he liked it.

Han: You babysat Chewy for him while he went on a secret mission back to Chewys home, he was very grateful. He didn't want Chewy to go back home and leave him, you thought it sweet.

Hux- You got him a day off, wasn't very hard to be honest all it meant was Kylo was in charge, so Kylo had no problems agreeing.