Temmie X Reader

((This was requested and I decided to add it because sometimes it's nice just to have a One Shot that's not totally revolved around intense romance! It's kinda just a One Shot that you would read for fun :3))

I pulled out my umbrella and walked outside. I let out a breath of hot air, and smiled as I saw it form into a gas. "Temmie, c'mon." I said and began to walk towards my destination. Temmie hesitated on exiting the safety of my house, but as she saw me leaving, she ran after me. "nuuuuu! Dun't abandon tem!" Temmie cried out and ran under the cover to the unbrella.

"I know you hate getting your paws wet, but you have to get used to it." I said, and Temmie groaned, knowing it was true. "Temmie dun't want to go to scool...." She grumbled. "Temmie, nobody wants to go to school."
There was a pause of silence.

"Oh...right...tem fur gawt." Temmie said and shivered a bit from the cold rain. "Tem thot pe ople liked goin to scool." I giggled a bit and kept on walking. I pulled out my phone and checked the time, suddenly freezing in place. "Holy sh*t. TEMMIE WE HAVE TO HURRY WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I cried out and began to run.

"Aaaah!" Temmie cried out and tried to keep up with me, not wanting to get wet. "u can't just run without warning!" She yelled at me.
((Time skip))

Thankfully, we made it right on time. It was pretty boring. Every class was really boring. But today, since it was Friday and it was inclement weather, we were staying inside our classrooms and watching a movie. My school is beyond boring, so this was a nice break through for once. We could sit anywhere we wanted, surprisingly.

Before I could switch over to sit with my friend, Temmie jumped on my lap. "yAYS!!! Tem luv MOVIES!!!" She exclaimed gleefully. I chuckled at her happiness. "Heh...woah woah woah!" I yelped and before I knew what was happening my chair fell back and I hit my head. Temmie was too busy laughing along with the other students to pay any mind to what had happened.

"Ugh...my head..." I said and glared at Temmie, my eyes swelling up with tears. I tried not to cry for the sake of embarrassment. "(Y/N)?" My teacher asked. "Are you alright?" She asked. I held back tears and faked a smile. "Yeah! Yeah I'm good...!" I said happily. Everyone was still laughing.

The movie was nice. We watched Home Alone. Actual, I think that's the only movie that is ever shown at my school. I can't remember watching any other fun movie other than it. It's a little bit annoying by now.

Temmie cuddled up against me, and though I will still mad at her, I gave her the attention she wanted. But we didn't even get to finish the movie before it was shut off. This always happens...oh well.

I walked home, the sky not raining anymore. Temmie kept pestering me, asking why I was giving her the silent treatment. "nuuuu! Temmie can't take ittttt! Tem wants to kno wut's WRONG!!" Temmie pleaded. I ignored her and went right on with walking. She would get the hint, right?

((Time Skip))

It was lunchtime at school, and I was happily munching away at my sandwich with my friends. One of them flinched. "Hm? What's wrong?" I asked in confusion. They looked at me and tried to act calm. "N-nothing! I just swore I felt s-something furry rub up against my-"

"TEM IS SORREH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHH!"

Everyone at my lunch table screamed as they saw Temmie jump out from under the table and at me. Luckily, I didn't fall back this time and I caught Temmie. I don't know how though....I was pretty scared by her sudden appearance as well. "Temmie..?!" I asked in surprise.

"Do u forgive tem?!" Temmie asked with high hopes. "You scared me half to death!"
At that point, I was more concerned about the jumpscare than the apology.
((Time Skip))

When me and Temmie got home, we were soaking wet. It had thundered outside. The weather channel had said that there was a significantly small chance of rain! How did it rain that hard?!

"Ew ew ew ew!" Temmie shrieked in horror. "Tem is...sooper soaked!" She whined and I rushed to get a towel and dry her off. "Sorry..." I apologized. Temmie had told me to bring an umbrella, but I thought for sure it wouldn't rain. I dried her off. "To repay tem fur wut u did u have to watch movie with TEM!" Temmie stated and crossed her paws in front of her chest.

"Fine, fine..." I mumbled.
So we watched a movie. Temmie picked out Alice in Wonderland, and I said I wouldn't watch unless we watched some Bee and Puppycat episodes first. I wish they would continue the series...the color palette they use for the series is super cute and I love the storyline. After we watched two episodes, we started up the movie.

"yAYA!" Temmie cheered happily. She grabbed some Temmie flakes and began to eat them. Though she was mostly eating the box, not the flakes. I giggled and we snuggled up. Temmie couldn't stand in one place, so she moved from my lap, to on the floor, to running around on the couches, until finally she fell asleep before the movie ended on my head.

Snooooore.... Ugh, that's defiantly Temmie's snore. I chuckled, and carried Temmie off my head and on to my lap, and began to fall asleep too. "I luv...I luv u....tem luvs u lots...tem has...lots of fun with u....." Temmie mumbled in her sleep. I smiled and rubbed her head. "I love you too."

I fell asleep before I could hear Temmie say: "I'm so glad u feel da same...Temmie flakes...."

((I guess you could call this a Temmie flakes X Temmie One Shot XD))