chapter 15-true self

Ruhina's ( pov)

I went straight to the table keeping in mind my plan and sat down, when i looked at them i thanked god that they stopped making out again i picked up the menu and waited for my plan to start and after 1 miniute one of my men whose name is ray came wearing a waiter's suit and i signalled him to start his act and returned my eyes to the menu after few seconds i heard his voice.

'Excuse me may i know who is ms.lena rose?' Ray asked.

'Its me any problem?'lena replied rudely.bitch doesnt know how to talk.i glared at her.

'Mam there is a woman outside asking for u"ray said.

'Woman? What's her name?'lena asked confused?

'I dont know mam she just showed me ur table and asked me to call you' ray said.

'Ok you can go...' and then she turned to ashton ' babe i will be right back' and kissed him on his lips. I feel like biting her head off. shit jealousy is bitch! Taking a deep breath i started my next scene.

Ashton was looking at his mobile and was typing something and then he kept his phone on the table and turned to me.

'Why do you kissed me?' I hissed.

'Becoz i m ur hubby dont you know sweetheart?' He replied smirking.

'Oh really?' I asked.now it was my turn to smirk slowly i raised from my seat,sat beside him and took his hand in mine.from the corner of my eye i saw ethan coming our way.i put my hand in ashton's hair and pulled him down,ashton's breath hitched in his throat i felt giddy knowing my touch affects him,freeing my other hand from his i grabbed his face,with my thumb i massaged his lips moreover to clean his lips of lena's kiss all the while looking him in the eyes where many emotions were swirling around and he didnt stop me.keeping in mind ethan is two steps away i crashed my lips on ashton's and he immediately responded snaking his one arm around my waist and with the other he pulled my face.

The kiss was intense and passionate i was so lost in kiss that i didnt heard the clearing of throat voice and then ethan's voice cleared my mind and i pulled back breathing hard.

'I think you both should have stayed at home rather than coming out from your early days of honeymoon' ethan said.

Blast! Embarrased i changed the topic ' so for how long you are staying here?

'Few more days' ethan replied. Good i will need him.

I slightly shifted my gaze to the man who ruined my life paul harold. Thankgod my plan is working he was seeing in our direction throughout the whole scene.

'Ok guyz nice meeting you both' ethan said whilst taking me in for a hug.i hugged him tight.

'Thanks'i wispered and moved back giving him a peck on his cheeks.

'Bye bro' i waved.

'you know i dont mind you kissing me' i turned to ashton when he spoke.

'Oh please dont think that i kissed you because i want to, i kissed you bcoz i saw ethan comimg our way'i said rolling my eyes, hoping he takes my bluff.

When again i turned to look at paul who was busy talking to ethan asking for my info.bastard i saw lena coming and at that time only ashton pulled me to his chest grabbing my waist.

'Ashton stop it lena is coming' i said rushing.and immediately ashton pushed me. cursing i went back to my seat and saw paul and ethan leaving.
Phew atlast! Mission succesful!

Now i want to see lena's reaction i am pretty excited to look at her expression.

'Ahh...ashton..umm i..i have to go its urgent...m..my dad called me...uh..yeah he is calling'lena was very pale and stuttering.i want to laugh so badly but i kept quite take deep breathes. i repeated in my head.