| Prolouge |

Raelyn: 

"Please, Alpha, just give me one more chance! I was curious, I wanted to know what his land looked like. I did not mean to show disloyalty. I promise, I am not a traitor. Please, Alpha Dylan, I cannot be a rogue!" I plead, I will not leave this pack. I have no blood-family left, this pack is my family. If I become a rogue, everyone I love would be considered traitors if they help or communicate with me. I am too young to be on my own, I just turned sixteen!

He rubs his temples impatiently, making me more nervous, if that is at all possible. "What I do not understand, Miss. Raelyn, is why you wanted to see his land in the first place. Is my land not good enough for you?" he questions. Dylan is ranked the highest and most powerful Alpha in the werewolf world, I am honestly surprised I am still alive. I knew the moment his beta caught me sneaking back into the borders that I would somehow be punished. However, I never thought the punishment would be forced out of Scarlet Moon Pack.

I continue pleading my case, I will do anything to not be a rogue. Rogues are considered the lowest title a wolf can have, most are murderers or murdered, and Dylan knows that. "No, Alpha please. I love your land and this pack. I-I heard about this waterfall on his land and I let my curiosity get the best of me. Please forgive me Alpha," I beg. He rolls his eyes and I feel tears building in mine. I hate crying, but more than anything, I hate when people see me cry. It shows weakness.

He looks at me with a strong glare, I knew there was no changing his mind. "You know the laws of this pack and you know the consequences of breaking those laws," Alpha Dylan says. I can tell my time defending myself was running out, he is obviously annoyed and beginning to get angrier.

"I know, but Alpha..."

He interrupts by slamming his fist on his desk. "That is enough! Like I said, you know the rules and consequences." He pauses as my suspense and fear builds up. I search for any hope, he could not be so cruel, could he? "You are no longer a member of my pack. I will be generous and give you twenty-four hours to get your stuff together and get off my land. That is my final decision. Now, get out." He spits out as if it was script he used often.

I stand in shock for a moment, this could not be happening. I am a rogue. As soon as that fact crossed my mind, I felt a tear glide down my face. I quickly turn my face from him to avoid him seeing me vulnerable. He may no longer be my alpha, but that does not mean I want him to see me as anything other than strong.

I walk to the door and open it slowly, hoping he will change his mind. He does not even care he ruined my life. "I will find better..." I say shutting the door behind me. I walk out of the pack house and make my way to the small shack I call, or I guess now called home. I am alone. Where am I to go? What am I going to do?

Dylan:

"I do not have time for this!" I yell at my assistant. He snaps his head to the floor and shrinks unsure of what to do, what a wimp. "Just send her in, she should already know what is going to happen." I walk into my office and sit at my desk putting my fingers to my temples, trying to rid the headache that was slowly forming.

I open her file and make it as far as her name when she walks in. She looks a few years younger than me, I glance at her file to confirm, four years younger to be exact. "Raelyn, is it?" I ask, and she nods lightly avoiding eye contact. "You have been sent here because you were caught snooping around outside my pack borders on the enemy's land. You must know the rules, do you not? Are you a traitor, Raelyn?" Her head shoots up ready to defend herself. I get a clear view of her face, examining it quickly and notice she contains no flaws. What a shame she had to go and disobey my pack rules, show no mercy.

"Yes! I mean no!" I cannot help but smirk at her confusing herself. "Yes, I know the rules. No, I am not a traitor. I can assure you Alpha, I was not doing anything wrong, I swear!" I find it adorable how she is flustered, but I keep a straight face. I must play Alpha now, I cannot treat her any different.

I look down at the papers in front of me that way I was not looking at her face. I try to act as if I do not care I am punishing her, but I know if I keep looking at her, I would probably give into her begging. "Traitor or not, you did break rules. You know what must happen," I simply state as fear strikes her face.

"Please, Alpha, just give me one more chance! I was curious, I wanted to know what his land looked like. I did not mean to show disloyalty. I promise, I am not a traitor. Please, Alpha Dylan, I cannot be a rogue!" She begins to plead.

I love being in charge.

Love Always,

XOXOSecretWriter

4/13/2020