Imagine: Aidan talking you out of suicide

this one is maybe a bit depressing, but it just came into my head, so I had to write it. hope you'll enjoy it tho:)

you smashed the door and went inside a room. you didn't know exactly where you were, but that didn't matter after all. tears filled your eyes, they made your sight vague.
but you did see the silhouette of a gun inside your hand. you could see clear again and took a deep breath. you actually weren't very upset anymore, you were sure that this was the right thing to do.
the door opened and Aidan Turner came inside. you smiled a bit, a tear running down your cheek. just one single tear.
you had been at a meeting with him, when you just couldn't handle it anymore. you had walked away to this room. you hadn't known that he'd followed you.
well, it's nice to die when the last thing you see is your idol, you thought.
his eyes widened when he saw the gun.
"where did y-" he started. "I mean, what are you doing with that gun?"
you stood up and walked beside him, you didn't want to kill yourself here, right infront of him.
"no, you can't shoot yourself", he said. "I won't allow that."
you just continued walking and locked yourself up in the bathroom.
you heard footsteps running towards you and knockings on the door.
"please, open it!"
you didn't reply.
"at least don't do anything stupid."
you ignored him and held the gun infront of you. your hand was shaking. why was it shaking? "please just open the door", you heard him whispering.
"and then what? just pretend like everythings okay again, hear everyone saying that it will be? because I'm sick of that", you replied.
"no, that won't happen. just come out of there, before you will hurt others. because if you kill yourself your parents, family, friends, they will all be hurt."
you closed your eyes, the tears started coming back. "please leave me alone."
"please open the door", he replied.
you sighed and pulled your hand on the locked door. was this really what you wanted? you slowly turned around the key and opened it.
he smiled at you. "good." he grabbed your hand and took the gun from you, taking you to the room you were in earlier.
you started crying.
"hey, don't cry", he said and hugged you.
you hugged him back. "thank you."