Confessions Were Made

It was decided, today was the day. The day when Jeonghan was going to tell everything to Seung Cheol wether he likes him back or not. Jeonghan took many deep breathes before stepping out of bed, he wasn't going to chicken out of it. He was just overthinking. He knows he said he doesn't care if Seung Cheol likes him back, that he's going to tell him anyway but he obviously cares. He's scared of the rejection since Seung Cheol is seeing a girl and all that. Jeonghan was afraid of the answer, but still he had to give it a try.

"What's the worst that could happen? That I get my heart broken? Heh" More deep breathes. 

Finally, he stepped out of bed and took a shower. In the shower, he started thinking about possible conversations he might have with Seung Cheol. He liked the idea of telling him now because he wanted to get it out of his head, but at the same time it bothered him. He REALLY likes Seung Cheol and he deosn't like the idea that his heart might end up broken. He wants Seung Cheol to at least give him a try.

"Even if it's a secret relationship, he has nothing to lose by being with me." He leaned back, the water pouring down his body. Forgeting he was still in the shower and thinking about how he would say it.

"Jeonghan, are you ok?" There was a knock at the door and a familiar voice coming from the other side. "You've been in there for a long time." It was Seung Cheol.

"I'm fine." Jeonghan snapped back to reality . 

"Are you sure?" 

"I'm sure."

"Ok well i'll be goi-"

"Wait, Seung Cheol. I want to talk with you later about something very important for me."

"Oh...okay, are you sick? Are you hurt? Is there something wrong?"

"No no no" Jeonghan chuckled. "Neither of those, is just something important. I'll talk to you later, after the concert. " 

"Well alright, if there's something wrong don't hesitate on telling me, Jeonghan. You're very important to me, okay?"

This made Jeonghan blush. 

"Okay hyung, thanks."

He hears Seung Cheol walking away. 

He hops out of the shower, gets ready and goes with the others. 

He's now getting his makeup and hair done and he can't stop thinking about what he was going to say. 

*************************************************************************

After the concert they go to some studio where they practice some more and eat some food. They've been practicing quite a lot now so the manager decides to give them a break. Jeonghan walks outside in a search for Seung Cheol, taking him a little while to find him. When he does find him he is so ready to tell him. He hasn't changed his mind since the morning.

"Hey." Said Jeonghan as he stood in front of Seung Cheol.

"What's up?" Responded Seung Cheol.

"So you remember that I told you that I had something o tell you?" Jeonghan had his hands back and was rocking his body from side to side, he was extremely nervous.

"Yeah, I remember. You can tell me anything, remember that." Seung Cheol assured him that anything he had to say was okay.

"All right. Uhm... I like you, a lot." He took a small pause and looked down. "I like you and not just as a friend or a brother, I like you way more than that. I didn't dare to tell you before cause I was so scared but I made up my mind this morning. I love you so freaking much. At this moment I don't care if you reject me, I just wanted to get this out of my head cause it's been hunting me like crazy." 

Seung Cheol is shocked by the sudden confession, he lifts his arm up and reaches o Jeonghan's shoulder but before he can place it there their manager comes in and tells that it's time to go home. Jeonghan is extremely disappointed that he didn't get a response from Seung Cheol. But he did say that he didn't care, so he kept pretending that he didn't.

It was late when Jeonghan got home, but it was earlier than usual. There was no one there but maybe they were coming after him.

"I'll take a quick shower." So he did. 

He hopped out of the sower and got dressed, he blow dried his hair in the bathroom and went outside. On the opposite side of the room he saw Seung Cheol. That made his heart race like crazy, just in case he passes out there's a bed beside him. Seung Cheol walked up to him and stood still in front of him for a few seconds, staring. 

He then lifted his armup and caressed Jeonghan's cheek gently, then his hair and back of the neck sending chills throug Jeonghan's arms. Finally, after gently lifting his chin he joined his lips with Jeonghan's. He kissed back but the shock was too much. 

Seung Cheol stopped and looked at him directly to the eyes. 

"I love you too, I don't know how I didn't notice it before. I was so dumb, I should've noticed earlier and when I did I didn't know how to make a move. I'm sorry."

Jeonghan was so happy, if this was a dream he never wanted to wake up from it. 

"I don't care that it took you this long, I'm really happy." He cupped one of Seung Cheol's cheek and smiled practically from ear to ear. He then pecked his lips and Seung Cheol chuckled.

Seung Cheol then kissed him softly, pushing him gently so he slowly falls on the bed. At this point Seung Cheol was on top of Jeonghan, Jeonghan caressed his back while kissing him deeply this time. He definitely didn't want to wake up if this was a dream. 

Seung Cheol took off his shirt and threw it to the ground, then took off Jeonghan's slowly waiting for permission then threw it to the ground as well. They wanted to feel eachother's skins, they could even feel eachother's heartbeats.

 They kept going at it for a good hour and a half before sitting down on the bed, chatting, still shirtless. That's when Seung Cheol told him that the whole thing of them being alone at the house was his doing cause he also planned on telling Jeonghan how he felt. This made Jeonghan laugh and love him even more.

Jeonghan felt greedy though, he wanted more. He still chatted, he still thought that they needed to take things slowly. 

-Heeey I know I took so long to post this chapter, I'm sorry. I'm still going to keep making more. I hope you're enjoying it so far <3 thank you :3-