25

"dae, i can explain. i didn't mean wha—"

"you didn't mean what? you meant what you said! i know you do so stop lying and get lost!" daesom exclaimed, harshly wiping away her tears.

jimin took her hands in his, making her look at him, "daesom, listen to me."

daesom looked away, "what?"

"look, i didn't mean what i said. i just didn't know what got onto me. i admit that i was wrong, i'm so sorry dae."

daesom stayed quiet, looking at her and jimin's intertwined hands.

"don't you trust in me?" jimin asked, searching for her eyes.

daesom looked up, "i... i do. i'm sorry, i shouldn't have overreacted. i'm sorry for being so hard to get and stuff."

jimin smiled and shook his head, "don't be. it's my fault, anyway."

daesom took a deep breath and shut her eyes, "but i'm sorry, jimin, i just can't."

jimin's smile faded and his heart started thumping faster, "w-what is that supposed to mean?"

daesom bit her lip, "we can't be together."

"why?" his voice croaked.

"i'm getting married to jeon jungkook." daesom uttered, looking down.

jimin couldn't believe what he just heard, "w-what? why? i need an explanation. i don't understand."

then daesom looked up and a wide grin slowly crept it's way up to her lips, "gotcha!"

jimin watched her laugh till there were tears forming around her eyes.

"i.. don't understand. why are you laughing?!" jimin cried, getting a little bit mad.

daesom wiped away her tears and hit jimin in the head hardly, "i was just joking, you dummy! how could you believe in such a lie?!"

jimin rubbed his pained head and frowned for a while before he scoffed loudly when he finally understood the situation, "how dare you!"

daesom continued laughing after watching his reaction while jimin shook her.

"stop laughing! what's so funny about you lying to me?! ugh, why did i even believed in you at the first place?" jimin groaned.

"cause i'm the best." she grinned, finally gaining back her senses.

"why jungkook from all the people?" jimin asked curiously.

"did you actually forget that fact that he used to be my crush for a year until you came?" daesom pointed out.

"used to be. well not anymore." he rolled his eyes.

"oh, how great it'll be if i really get to marry him." daesom sighed dreamily.

jimin poked her forehead, "stop it! i'm much more better that him anyway!"

daesom grinned, "why? you jealous?"

jimin rolled his eyes, "yes, i am, so stop it will you?"

"don't worry, you'll always be the only one in my eyes." she smiled and he smiled back.

he then sighed and looked down, "do you know that my dad's a psychiatrist?"

daesom nodded, "that was random, but yeah, from yoongi. why?"

jimin sighed again, "apparently one of my dad's patient is schizophrenic and my dad needs me to help cure him."

daesom nodded, "okay, so what's the problem?"

"i met his parents and him like yesterday. he curses like a lot, no kidding. so my parents want me to visit him everyday and try to convince him to eat his pills and stuff. i hate it."

"aw, come on. it might not be as bad as it seems. i'm pretty sure that guy's more fun that you." daesom shrugged.

jimin scoffed, "excuse me?"

daesom chuckled, "just kidding. give it a try, who knows what will happen?"

jimin sighed, "fine, i'll try."

daesom ruffled his hair, "now that's my boy."

jimin slapped her hand away, "don't do that, i'm not your dog."

she snickered, "stupid."

"so, daesom, will you be my girlfriend?" jimin asked out of the blue.

daesom scoffed, "that's so random."

jimin groaned, "why? do you want a romantic confession instead?"

"i never said that." she shrugged.

"then what's so wrong about me asking you to be my girlfriend at this moment?!" jimin rolled his eyes.

"you're impatient. that's what's wrong." daesom stated.

he sighed, "just answer the damn question, will you?"

daesom rolled her eyes but nodded anyway, "fine, i'll be your girlfriend."

jimin smirked and leaned in for a kiss but daesom slapped his mouth away instead.

"what are you doing?" jimin asked, confused.

"i wouldn't want to waste my first kiss that easily." she shrugged.

jimin groaned loudly, "it's just a kiss, dae! what's so wrong about that?!"

"i'll only kiss you until i think it's the right time to." daesom said, smiling.

"and when is that?"

"i don't know. maybe a year?" she said, trying to tease him.

"i'm sorry, but i can't possible wait for a year." jimin smirked and gave her a quick peck on the lips, much to her shock.

she then hit him in the shoulder and he winced in pain.

"i never allowed you to kiss me!" she exclaimed, turning flustered.

jimin grinned widely, "it's just a peck, dae! and haven't i told you before? stop hitting me!"

daesom sighed happily and shook her head at jimin, thinking about what she'd ever did to deserve someone like him.

a/n:

ewww what a lame ending. and yeah, this book is officially finished and i feel happy and sad at the same time. happy that this is the first ever fic that i've completed yet sad that it'S ALREADY OVER.

special thanks to chanwoo- -sushicocks xesthxtic yoonji- whypher-  -taetertots  butterflyjimin peachybaek minsyugaa cuddlymin and a loooot more i couldn't remember for supporting me! thanks for the 6k+ reads, 1k+ votes and 400+ comments omg i srsly didn't expect that much people to read my fic :'>

go ahead and read my jungkook fic if you want more jisom and my tae fic cuz i'll probs add them in there too. i guess that's all hah byeeee.

(p.s. it took me two days to actually get the courage to post this chap and i'm not joking lmao.)