Wattpad Original

Norax Geddes

Note: It takes me literally 800 years to type of questions and do this. But don't worry, I'm not stopping--this is a great way to combat against my default lackadaisical nature. I am just SO LAZY AND BUSY ALL AT ONCE.

Today's edit came from the Twitter @FamouxForever. It is BEAUTIFUL.

Now, how about an interview with one of your least favorite people? Let's hear a little from Norax Geddes!

@sophbcuz: Why you a hoe??

Norax: This is why I don't do interviews.

Author's Input: It's not getting any better past this question, I assure you.

@abnormalAngel: WHY ARE YOU EVIL lol I'm very sure she's apart of defed

Norax: Why do you think I'm evil?

@Jazzmatazz17: ARE YOU EVIL?? WHO ARE YOU AND WHY IS YOUR SON AN ASSHOLE?? Also why do you lie to Emeray and control her so much?

Norax: What did my son do to you?

Norax: I manage Emeray. That's my job.

@Kenya1207: Did you know that your son was hurting Emily? If so why did you let it happen? Also why didn't you ever have at least a little time to show up at the events being held at school?

Author's Input: Not tellingggggg

Norax: If I didn't have the time to attend school events, I at least made sure they were well paid for.

@fahirafvn: how did you choose the famoux members? like what did you see in them? especially emeray cos you knew your son was bullying her???

Norax: It's hard to pluck people out of obscurity and make them a celebrity. I had to find people who needed me, really needed to be taken from their current situations.

@ttttasha: Do you know what your son is? If you did, how did you never say anything to Em?

Norax: My son is my son.

@resuri02: Do you ever plan on apologising to emeray for what your son did / How will you move forward now that you've seen just how compromised you are

Norax: What am I apologizing for?

@entelechy_: Is it justified to force someone how to live their lives because you think you're protecting them?

Norax: I believe so.

@Hannahbushh: can you slap your son / what would you do if your own child had a mutation

Norax: Why do you want to slap my son?

Norax: Define mutation.

@Carmen_1inchD: why u a bitch / just kidding ... do you really think you could have saved foster? why would you introduce Emeray to Carstan if you knew? / do you ever wish to be a member yourself and not a manager?

Norax: I keep things from the members when they aren't developed enough to be shared. The moment I know something is necessary, I let them know. I knew we were getting threats from DEFED whenever they sent a package, but holding out the knowledge that someone would die is a slap in the face to my work. I let my members walk into a situation they knew would end in tragedy, because I didn't know what they knew. If I had known, I would've handled it.