Wattpad Original

Bree Arch

Note: Slowly but surely getting through all these interviews!

Today we talk with someone you've never actually heard from or read about past other people remembering her. Yes, it is time for your interview with the ever-confusing Bree Arch!

@ImAwesomeNotPerfect: Are you alive?

Bree: Am I?

@ineloquentelliephant: Are you on the good or bad side?

Bree: But who is on either side?

@Jazzmatazz17: Are you still alive? Why does your sister hate you?

Bree: Seeing that Foster succeeded in answering questions from the dead, it's possible for me too.

Bree: My sister hated me because I was responsible, and it made her look bad. Come to think of it, I took a lot of responsibility for her actions and her consequences which should've equated in anything but hate. Maybe some gratitude now and then.

@xxUmbrella_Face: Can you slap your sister for me? And somehow resurrect Foster from the dead? Because if not, you're of no use to me.

Bree: If I could.

Bree: I'm sorry to say I don't have resurrection powers.

@Kenya1207: Are you still alive somehow? What was your relationship with Chapter like?

Bree: Popular question!

Author's Input: I made it quite ambiguous. You're an enigma, Bree.

Bree: Stop talking to yourself, author. As for my relationship with Chapter––we were great friends. I knew him before the Famoux, back when he and my sister had Callan. We go way back.

@Daeooo: Weh yuh deh

Bree: excuse me

@lotty_lebeau: Bitchh, are you still alive or what?

Bree: Or what?

@Hannahbushh: dude where have you been

Bree: Shot by DEFED.

@Carmen_1inchD: you mean ghost of...? she's still alive your saying ?? *winking face* / if you ARE alive, did u not want to be in the Famoux anymore? was it difficult? / how close were u with callan?

Author's Input: Realizing I didn't put "the ghost of Bree Arch" down like I did for Foster. Is this purposeful or is this me being stupid?

Bree: I had little against being in the Famoux. Nothing big enough to make me want to stop being in it all together.

Bree: I love little Cal. I'm biologically his aunt, so I love him to pieces.

@mays29: What do you think of Emeray and her relationship with Chapter ?

Bree: Obviously, I never got to meet Emeray. But if Chapter can really, truly be in love with somebody after everything I've watched him go through before she came, I'm glad she's there for him.

@eeveeclare: how did you find out about all the conspiracies against the famoux and what else do you know that they don't know? / Also where are you?

Bree: Started getting some weird signals.

Bree: I'm not sure where I am, really. The afterlife?

@Nisah13: Why are you still alive (since "ghost of wasn't added. Watching you Kass ) ? Why did you stage your death ? Did you ever by any chance love Chapter ? Do you love Callan ? How did you feel when you were replaced by Emiliee so fast ? Do you like Emeray? Are you making a comeback ? If you could change anything, what would you change?