ONE SHOT COMPETITION RESULTS

Hey babes!

It's been a long wait, but the One Shot Competition results are finally here.

First and foremost, I would like to thank all 45 of you who entered their stories, that's twice as much as I thought I would get. It fills me with so much happiness to think that something I wrote during my free time, or when I was trying to neglect my responsibilities, resonated so strongly with you that you decided you wanted to write about it. You have no idea how honored I feel. 

SO, thank you so much for making my Wattpad journey a hundred times better than it would have been without you guys by my side. I love you all.

Without further ado, let's get on with the results. Drum roll, please!

So, I couldn't possible narrow my favorites down to just three entries, so here are some people I'd like to give a shout-out to, because you created some marvelous realities for my precious babies that deserve mentioning.

H O N O R A B L E     M E N T I O N S 

Dear Norway by @desperatehurricane

Hearing Her Voice by @Juliette_Aurora 

One Day – Through His Eyes Oneshot by @ToManyPeople  

-

T H I R D   P L A C E

Prize: a week long promotion on my profile, and a shout-out to all my followers.

Winner: Indelible by desordre 

This was so funny, and so perfect. One thing I always wish I'd gotten to explore more in Through His Eyes was the friendship between Caleb and Xander, and the sort of brotherly, easy, mischievous bond they share. This entry captures just that, and it's a delight to read!

-

S E C O N D     P L A C E

Prize: a month long promotion on my profile, a shout-out to my followers, and a dedication on the final chapter of Through His Eyes.

Winner: Willa by beautlies

Okay, this was a great one, ok? It focused on my two babes, Willa and Rhea and it was G O L D. I love them both so much and I loved how Sev explored a side of their relationship that the story didn't exactly cover.

-

F I R S T   P L A C E

Prize: a month long promotion on my profile, a shout-out to all my followers, a dedication on the epilogue of Through His Eyes, and a follow.

Winner: The Past Perfect by frailflowers  

This... This was a masterpiece. There was SO MUCH thought put into it, it was completely baffling. She nailed every single character down to a T and the whole thing was just... I have no words. If you shipped Xander and Rhea when they met that night at the party and Xander asked her out (I know I did), you HAVE to read this.

Congratulations to all the winners! And once again, a massive thanks to everyone who participated! You guys are the light of my life and I love you all very much.

May we meet again,

-Safiye.