chapter 35

Savanah's P.O.V

tonight's the bachelorette party that Brittany planned. she won't tell me what is it or where it is at. but i am excited for it because tomorrow is the wedding. last week me and Nick went to get the cake we had trouble picking between vanilla filled with strawberries or chocolate filled with chocolate whipped cream. but we finally pick the chocolate we think that the guest will like it how we like it.

but right now i'm getting ready for tonight. Brittany gave me a dress to wear and it's a two piece black dress. the top is a tight crop top and the bottom is a tight skirt that goes to the knees. it's a beautiful dress and Brittany wanted to do my make up and hair. i let her because i can't do it myself and she knows what she's doing.

after she was down with me she went to get ready herself. i went to look at myself in the mirror and what i saw blew me away. i look different then i usually do, my hair is curled which i wanted to learn myself but i'm too scared to actually try, my make up is natural all she did was fill in my eyebrows, put on light eye shadow, fake eyelashes, a little bit of blush, and pink lip stick. 

Brittany came out of the bathroom and she looked beautiful. she wore a black dress, and the dress was in stripes it went black and see through. but it covered where it needs to be covered. then her make up was also natural and her blonde hair was in loose curls. and we were ready to go.

we went outside and i saw that there was a limo waiting out front. i looked at Brittany and she's already walking to the car, i started walking to the car to catch up with her. when we got in i saw all my bridesmaids. my sister Alex, my friend Bailey, and my friend Savannah. when we settled down the limo started to move, music started to play and we were all singing to it. 

we reached the place and when i looked it was a nightclub. I've never been to a nightclub before. when we got in the first thing i noticed is that all of my friends were here. i turned to Brittany who planned this all and hugged her. the next ten minutes were of my catching up with everyone. 

i finally went to the bar and got a drink. but after i got it my sister dragged me to the dance floor. we were dancing for a long time and i was starting to get tired. i told Alex that i was going to sit down at one of the booth's. i walked to the booth and sat down. i leaned back and closed my eyes. but after a minute i opened my eyes and watched everyone have fun. this is what the night is supposed to be like.  

i had a few more drinks and i was feeling tipsy. i got back to dancing with everyone and just talking to everyone. tonight was one of the best night's of my life. but i can't wait to get married tomorrow.