Chapter 70

warnings: very vulgar moments & some um yeah um stuff u probably shouldn't read if ur under 13

-

but that's just me

-

"Yo, Jerry! There's a pop machine!" The guy yelled.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Why would they want an almost eight year old pop?

"Shut up, Ben. We gotta finish them off. Most of them are already in the basement. Remember what they did to Alice? It's revenge time. We show no mercy." Jerry replied.

"Hurry up, guys. Ben, you're so stupid. That shit is older than Jake." A woman's voice replied.

Rick pushed me back into the corner of the closet as we watched a shadow walk by the door.

Rick released my hand to grip the crowbar he found, before holding the door knob with the other.

"Let's hurry before they get into the armory." The girl added.

I sighed, hearing them leave the room.

"Let's get out of here." Rick whispered.

I nodded, following him out of the closet.

I froze, finding one of the guys sitting on the couch.

"You know I'm not stupid, right?" He asked, holding his high power rifle at us.

"Actually, I think you are." Rick replied.

"What are you even here for? I've never seen you here." He replied.

"Medicine." I stated.

"Medicine, huh? Looks like you came to the wrong place. Medicine is in the basement, where we're killing what's left of everyone. Maybe today wasn't a good day to come," He replied.

"Why are you killing them?" I asked.

"For the same reason I'm going to kill you. I get this, this pleasure out of watching people suffer. Watching them choke on their own blood, body shaking, tears rolling down their cheeks- it makes me happy." He replied, a sick smile on his lips.

"What if we help you?" I asked.

"Help? Oh, sweetie. I don't need help." He replied. 

"You're a coward." I stated.  

Rick turned his head to look at me, giving me the 'shut your fucking mouth' look.

"A coward?" He asked, chambering a bullet into his rifle.

"You kill innocent people. Innocent people who can't fight back." I replied.

"Maybe that's why I love hearing their screams and feeling their blood splatter onto my face. It's an amazing feeling, really. You should try it sometime." He replied.

"I did. You see this blood?" I asked, pointing to my face.

The blood caked on my face was from the guy who had Rick and Carl. I got a sick satisfaction from it because he hurt them.