The moment - Part II

no one's pov

Victorian era England had lots of rules and class barriers; rules for conduct in public, rules for greetings, rules for courting and a thousand others. Camila having grown up in that society, knew the rules all too well. She had lived by them all her life and was reminded of them daily.

Overall it was a pressure to conform and be a proper part of Victorian society. She of course would be a dutiful wife and bear children for her husband, keep the home and be a good hostess. It was more than just the morality of church, it was society in general.

Camila knew from the time she was an early teen, she preferred the company of women. Such a preference was considered an aberration. Camila tried to ignore those feelings, but Lauren, the mysterious American made that increasingly difficult. Her beauty, her strange way of talking and doing things, that whole allure of mystery about her only drew Camila in and gave her the strength to be herself and unleash the desires she had locked away inside of her.

Lying in bed, Lauren's pale but warm body pressed beneath her, Camila felt what she could only describe as true happiness.

"How could something that feels so wonderful, so true, so pure, be sinful? Am I not sinning when I pretend to be something I'm not?" Thought Camila, as her finger gently traced circles around the areola on Lauren's left breast.

With every little circle her lover seemed to respond with a soft moan or some pleasant sound indicating that she was enjoying herself. Camila found herself loving the Lauren's soft moan the best. Each and every time she heard it, the sound seemed to touch something deep inside her.

Camila giggled at the sound of yet another moan then decided to touch the areola with the tip of her tongue. Not just once, Camila just kept poking it over and over, with the occasional lick. She in addition to that would flick it as well. The effect was immediate as the frequency and volume of Lauren's moans seemed to increase greatly.

Camila having found a way to drive Lauren bananas, mercilessly kept going. It seemed strange that such a simple little action would have such an effect, but it did.

As Camila kept going, Lauren was writhing with pleasure, her eyes screwed shut. Camila the love of her life, was in the process fucking her silly and that made Lauren, one really happy lesbian. Already her core was dripping wet and Lauren was already feeling the pressure building up inside of her.

It was the sound's that Lauren made, that spurred Camila on. More and more, Camila just kept playing with Lauren's breasts in the most teasing and playful manner.

Finally, Lauren who was now very hot and bothered, pleaded between moans. "Take me....now please."

Not saying so much as a word, Camila moved down and positioned herself right in-between Lauren's legs. Really wanted Lauren to moan, Camila immediately began to suck on Lauren's clit.

That sent a wave a pleasure through Lauren she not thought possible. She quickly arched her back and let out a guttural moan.

But as soon as the first wave dissipated, she felt the second one push her closer to the edge. On and on Camila kept going sending wave after wave of pleasure through Lauren's body.

"OH fuck....Oh fuck...oh fuck...." Lauren said breathlessly. Again that sound was music to Camila's ears. Granted the language was a bit shocking, but considering the context, Camila did indeed like to hear it.

Though Camila wanted it to last, Lauren suddenly came very hard as whole body convulsed with pleasure. Lauren just kept her eyes closed and rode the blissful orgasm.

Her work done, Camila sat up and gently caressed Lauren's leg. For Lauren it was more than a simple orgasm, just the knowledge that Camila was with her made it a thousand times more special.