Chapter 156.

"Stay still Tess." Hardin instructs.

"I can't." I mewl as he softly bites my inner thigh.

There is no way that I can stay still. He chuckles and if my brain was connected to the rest of my body right now, I would roll my eyes at him.

"Do you want to do this here or would you like to watch?" He asks and my stomach flutters.

The pressure continues to build between my legs and I attempt to squeeze them together to get some relief.

"No, no, baby. Not yet." He is torturing me. He pushes my thighs apart and puts more of his weight on me to keep them separated.

"Here." I finally answer, I had almost forgotten he asked a question.

"Thought so." He smirks.

He is so cocky but his words do things to me that I never thought possible. I can't get enough of him, even when he has me pinned to the bed with my legs spread open and we are planning to do something I had never considered doing before.

"I had thought about doing this before but I was too selfish. I wanted to be the only one to make you feel this way." He leans down and swipes his tongue only inches from the thin indent pushed into my skin from my panties that now lay on the floor.

My legs involuntarily try to stiffen but he doesn't allow it.

"Now since I know exactly how you like to be touched this will not take long."

"Why do you want to?" I squeak when he bites down on my skin again, then licks the sensitive skin.

"What?" He looks up at me.

"Why do you want to show me if you want to be the only one?" My voice is thick and shaky.

"Because as much as I want to be the only one to be able to get you off, the thought of you doing it to yourself, in front of me.. just, fuck." He breathes.

Oh. I need relief and soon, I hope he doesn't plan to torture me long.

"Besides, you can be a little uptight sometimes and maybe this is just what you need." He smiles and I try to hide my face in embarrassment.

If we weren't doing.. this.. I would say something back about him calling me uptight but he is right and like he said earlier, I am otherwise occupied.

"Here.. this is where you start." He suprises me by placing his cold fingers against me. A hiss escapes my lips from his cold touch.

"Cold?" He asks and I nod.

"Sorry." He chuckles and slides his fingers inside of me without warning.

My hips buck off of the bed and I clamp my hand over my mouth to silence myself.

"I just need to get them nice and warm." He smirks and moves them slowly in and out before removing them, making me feel empty and desperate.

He places them back where they previously were and I bite down on my lip.

"Now don't go and do that or we won't be able to finish your lesson." He says referring to my lip between my teeth.

I can hear the smirk in his voice but I don't look at him.

Instead I decide to swipe my tongue across my bottom lip and bite down again.

"You are very testy today, not a very good student." He teases.

Even while teasing he drives me crazy, how is it possible to be so seductive without even trying? This is surely something that only Hardin has mastered.