Chapter 12: The 'Trick' in Trick-Or-Treat

*Macey's POV*

"WHAT?!"

"Guys please calm down.."

It's October 31st, Halloween Day, and all 4 of us girls are in the bathroom trying not to storm out and strangle a certain cheating sex god. Amber and Spencer's date had gone seemingly well the night before. That is, until Amber caught her date sucking another girl's face from behind the restaurant they were having dinner at. Then he blew her off and rode away with his new arm candy right in front of her eyes. Amber was stuck without a ride until Brynn came to get her. 

"Who was the slut?" Dylan asked through gritted teeth. The anger was clear on all of our faces, but Dylan was ready to break this guy's nose. Her lips were puckered and her fists were balled up tightly by her side. The rapid tap of the black boots she was wearing was a habit when she was trying to control the anger bubbling inside.

Amber sniffed from her position on the top of the bathroom counter, the three of us in front of her. "I'd rather not say." she said quietly.

"Why not?" Brynn exasperated, her arms flailing as she spoke. "That dumbass has no right to screw another girl when he's on a date!"

Amber hesitated. Her eyes flicking between Brynn, Dylan, and landed on me for a split second before staring at her folded hands that rested on her lap. I winced at the sudden pain from the inside of my cheek. Apparently I was biting it out of habit. It happens when I'm waiting in anger.

"Amber," I said firmly. Amber slowly tilted her face up. "Who was it?" The fact that this Spencer guy had some nerve to cheat on someone as sweet as Amber is absolutely unbelievable. And this girl better have some sort of bodyguard if she doesn't want to end up bald and bruised.

After a moment's hesitation, Amber incoherently mumbled the witch's name. "Who?" Brynn pushed.

"... Mie,"

"Who?!" We all demanded.

"Cammie!" Amber cried out before burying her face in her hands. My blood went cold. The bathroom was deadly silent besides Amber's quite sobbing. Brynn patted her back lightly but Dylan and I remained stiff. 

Cammie? That little...

I stormed out of the bathroom without another thought. The door slammed open a second time followed by the loud steps of Dylan's boots. If they think they're getting away with hurting our best friend they have another thing coming. Spencer, I was pissed at. But Cammie, this is something I would expect. It's what she does, and I should know.

All the things she did back to me in middle school just for Adrian's love. Ha, I could handle that. But hurt my best friend? Bitch better prepare to run in those 10 inch high heels of hers because when I get my hands on her –

"Guys, don't!" Amber called out from behind us. Dylan had fallen into step with me as we stomped down the hall. The Halloween decorations were all hung up around me. My eyes landed on a giant pumpkin down the hall, and for a split second, I was ready to pick it up and bash it through Cammie's head. 

I probably would've if strong arms didn't wrap around my waist. As far as I know, Amber or Brynn didn't have strong arms and a rock hard six pack.

"Adrian, let me go!" I shoted, thrashing in his arms. Across from me, Dylan was being held down by Chase as well as Brandon. 

"I swear to God, if you don't let me go you won't have any kids in the near future." Dylan threatened menacingly. Brandon immediately let go but rethought his decision and took hold of her again. Amber jogged down to the hall where we were with Brynn besides her.