Preface

Read this carefully before proceeding. There will be no further warnings in the book.

THIS BOOK IS FICTION. Although, there may be facts, majority of things written in this book are modified to favor the story. Do not attempt to compare this book's contents to reality or to other books (as authors are entitled to create a universe of their own).

Terms, names, places, etc. used in this book may be used in contexts completely different from reality, other books, and other valid or invalid arguments.

Please refer only to this book's maps, images, descriptions, etc. (The author makes effort in creating those maps or editing images to depict what's in her mind as much as she can.)

RATING: ADULT+. This book is for mature readers. It includes occasional scenes of sexual or violent nature. There might be mention of abuse and other mature themes that could be inappropriate for younger or sensitive readers. Characters use more mature language and swearing. Sexual scenes are described with details. May also contain some graphic descriptions of violence and injury and reveal darker and more mature motives behind the characters' actions than is appropriate for younger or sensitive readers.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY LAALLETUN. The copyright holder retains all the rights provided by copyright law, such as distribution, performance, and creation of their work.