A Fazbear Scare

A little goofy oneshot!!
There's some Moxy (Mangle/Foxy) in here, but it could be seen as friendship I guess!
WARNING FOR GORE!! There's a little bit of blood here and there, so be careful if you don't like that kind of stuff!

Forgive any errors, I don't have a beta reader.

An ear-splitting scream rang throughout the pizzeria. The night guard's panicked eyes flickered back and forth, sobbing as he looked at the mangled animatronic and the broken, red fox in turn. His vision was blurry, partly from the tears, and partly from the pain.

The animatronic now known as "Mangle" had a tight grip around the guard's right arm. Its teeth dug firmly into his flesh, thick blood rushing out of the holes in his skin. The initial impact of the bite had definitely broken his arm, if not shattered the bones entirely. The guard had struggled upon first being bitten, which had resulted in a lot of tearing as Mangle would not let go.

The night guard was losing blood fast, and he realised that tonight would likely be the night he died. Snot dribbled out of his nose as he wailed into the restaurant, with no one there to hear his cries of help.

Another choked cry escaped his throat as he felt his left shoulder being pierced by the scrapped animatronic, Foxy the Pirate. The sound of tearing cloth became apparent as the metallic hook raked down the guard's shoulder, leaving a large gash, blood flowing freely out of the new wound. The night guard felt his muscles tear, and he let out one final sob, before he closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable...

"What on earth are you two doing?"

The night guard's eyes snapped open at the unrecognised voice. Hope swelled in his chest. Had someone come for him? Was he saved?

The dull thuds accompanying the steps told him that no, this wasn't an angelic saviour. He assumed hallucinations until the mysterious figure stepped into the office, the owner of the voice.

Freddy Fazbear?

Not the new cute and cuddly toy version, no, Toy Freddy was standing behind the taller withered Fazbear, his head peeking out from behind the giant robot.

The night guard was filled with confused terror. Had the old Freddy Fazbear just spoken, or was the night guard's pain causing him to hear things?

"You're tearing him to pieces. How is he going to fit in a suit if he's mush?"

Nope. Definitely not hearing things. The broken down bear's jaw moved in sync with his words, and the other animatronics in the room – Mangle, Foxy and Toy Freddy – reacted to his voice.

"Aye, we're just havin' a bit 'o fun!"

The guard felt woozy as he saw his blood dripping off of the pirate animatronic hook. It glinted in the moonlight that flowed through the windows, giving the scarlet liquid a slightly silver glow.

"Fun or no," The taller Fazbear continued, "You need to be more gentle."

Right now, the guard was bleeding out in a room full of furry robots and one of them was telling the mangled pile of robotic parts and the pirate fox to be more gentle with his battered body.

The guard began to expect that he might have somehow been on some kind of crazy drug trip.

The fierce jaws of Mangle finally released his arm, fresh blood flowing out of the places where its teeth used to be lodged.

"Me an' Foxy can do whatever we want!" The mess of wires had wrapped its body around Foxy's and pressed its nose to his. The guard didn't know what that action meant, but it was apparently something intimate as Freddy cringed as well as a withered robot bear could manage.

The tiny Fazbear stepped out from behind his taller, older counterpart. Now the night guard was feeling lightheaded for an entirely different reason – This scenario was messing with his head. He knew these things were dangerous, but not once did he think they were...sentient?

"Mr. Fazbear is right! He's the boss!" Toy Freddy's voice was comically high pitched, and if the night guard's arm wasn't borderline falling off, and if he weren't slowly bleeding to death, he would've laughed.

"Can it!" Foxy strode over to the small Fazbear and flicked his nose, earning something of a mechanical, glitched chuckle from Mangle. "Me an' Mange can do whatever we want! Ain't none 'o yours or the tha' big bears business!"

'Mange'. What a charming nickname, the night guard thought. The ridiculousness of the situation had sunken in by now, so he was just watching the animatronic argument go down while waiting for his death.

"Yeah!" Mangle agreed, its writhing mass moving over to Foxy to grip his shoulders. "Me an' Foxy are the best around, so we should make the rules!"

"That's not how it works-" The not-Toy Freddy said, frowning sternly before he was cut off by yet another voice.

"What's going on?"

Toy Chica joins the fray!

Someway, somehow, the night guard had mustered up enough energy to talk to the oddly sexualised robot chicken. "That's what I'm wondering...." His voice came out as a gurgle, drawing all of the animatronics attention.

In a flash, Mangle and Foxy were by his side again, and he regretted ever opening his mouth.

"So he can talk!" Mangle grinned, speaking through its teeth.

Cue the night guard's groan.

It was 5:57 AM. He was probably minutes from death, and he was having a conversation with a bunch of robots.

Why not?

"Yeah," He rasped, "I can."

"Great!" Foxy and Mangle's voices were in sync as they both exclaimed excitedly.

The night guard's world finally went dark as a pair of jaws came at his face simultaneously.

"What did you two do?"

Toy Chica gasped in shock, looking over the mangled (no pun intended) body of the brand new – Or old now, due to his less-than-alive state – night guard. Arm torn to bloody bits, left shoulder bleeding badly, skull caved in and covered in teeth marks.

"Aye, this is what happens..." Foxy started, getting closer to Mangle.

"When he flashes lights in our faces!" Mangle finished, pressing her cheek to Foxy's, grinning wildly.

There was a moment of silence.

"Seriously though, all I can see are blurry colours." Mangle deadpanned, rubbing her eyes with her metal claws. "You're Toy Chica right?"

The Toy chicken groaned and slapped a wing to her face.

"Do we still stuff him?" Toy Freddy inquired, looking up at the withered Freddy with a naïve expression. The guard's body was very tattered, and now that his head was practically a pile of mush, tiny little Fredsy was confused as to what to do with him.

Freddy sighed. "You can't do anything with a mangled mess."

If either of the foxes had heard the backhanded insult, they didn't react.

They were too busy being caught up in one another, congratulating each other for the mutilation of an innocent human being.

The other animatronics in the room just watched the duo.

Honestly, what can you do with a mangled mess, let alone two?

The it/her Mangle pronoun change was on purpose! Since the first 3 quarters are supposed to be from the guards perspective while the final part is from the animatronics.
Night guard can be whoever you want! I didn't want to name drop haha
I take RQ's! Comment if you want me to write something specific!