Nineteen

Frank's POV:

I hadn't gotten enough rest lately. I finished the sandwich I just made.. In the middle of the night. My sleeping schedule was fucked.
I made my way upstairs to go watch some Netflix and pass out, but
my entire body came to a sudden stop, the sound of Gerard.. Panting? I slowly walked towards the corridor where his room was located. What was he doing up? It's nearly 4 am! I neared the door of his room, trying to hear more clearly. He was definitely panting, loud and fast. Is he okay? I pushed his door opened. Then he fucking whimpered.
I peaked in and he was sprawled out in his bed, hugging his sheets. Was he sleeping? He was breathing so heavily. i was nervous. i felt a whirl of emotions fire at me when I leaned against the door frame, staring curiously at him.
Who was he dreaming about? 

then it was jealousy. by the looks of it, my boy was having a fucking wet dream. Im going to be annoyed about this for months. i sighed, thinking of just leaving him be. His head threw back, his mouth hanging open and back arching. I twitched in my boxers but ignored it. "F-Frank" A whine came from him. I froze. He was dreaming about Me? a sly smirk grew on my lips. 

He continued to whimper occasionally, breathing fast.
He was moaning so loudly. I wanted to be the one to cause them. Well, I technically was but not in real life. I'd ruin him in real life.
I don't know why I was still standing there after so long, but I couldn't move. My feet were getting cold under the floorboards.  It was getting light out.
"Don't stop-d-don't stop" he panted, his head throwing back.
I had to hold my hand in a fist so hard that my knuckles turned white. This was creepy.
It was the hardest thing for me to do to not walk in his room and wake him up and kiss him all over, fuck him, actually. But I couldn't. This was his dream.
I could tell he was about to come, his body shaking.
That's when I left and made my way back to my room, to my bathroom. I pulled my clothes off and turned the shower on. I felt a tinge of guilt from creeping on him. Its not like i hadn't done it before, but that didn't go down so well, obviously.
The water was cold and I stood there, beside the tub, trying to decide if I should turn it cold and get rid of it or hot and do the ungodly.
I turned it to hot.

!! this is SO short !? sorry. but not really cause ive already pre-written many many chapters. ;)