(Fronnie) Don't Let the Bed Buns Bite!

MORE FRONNIE SORRY

I just really really love Fronnie ahhhh

I wanted to write a oneshot that had only one line of dialogue, so sorry if this sucks umu

--

Bonnie's eyelids were closed, obscuring his bright red eyes from the world as he slept. His arms were wrapped around Freddy Fazbear's waist. Every so often, the purple bunny would nestle comfortably into Freddy's lap during his snooze. Bonnie's ears would randomly, yet softly, flop and twitch, as if he was dreaming.

Freddy Fazbear stared down quietly at Bonnie. His Bonnie.

The bear's own blue eyes were filled with fondness and quiet adoration for the bunny. One of Freddy's hands was gently placed over Bonnie's, while the other was on the purple animatronic's back, slowly massaging his purple suit in a soothing manner.

Not a sound was coming from either of the animatronic. The only noise in the room was the quiet plop of the rain on the roof of the Pizzeria. Storms weren't common in this part of town, but when they arrived, Freddy found himself feeling calmer. The setting was serene.

Freddy Fazbear had never been outside of the Pizzeria before, so the sound and sights of the rain through the window was fascinating to him and Bonnie alike. Usually, the bear and bunny would sit up and just listen to the rain together, but tonight, Bonnie had been exhausted. The two talked for a while, until Bonnie had finally fallen into a restful sleep.

Actually, now that he was thinking about it, Freddy was feeling quite tired himself. With Bonnie resting on his chest and him leaning against the wall, he was quite comfortable and calm.

"Goodnight Bonnie," Freddy muttered under his breath, moving his hand to stroke the bunny's head before his own eyelids began to droop.

"I love you."

--

hi I'm bonanza and I'm addicted to sappy fluffy fronnie