- Chapter 3 -

He's rocking the man bun in this one soo

He's rocking the man bun in this one soo....here ya go.

Brock POV

I wake cursing the damn moon goddess for giving me such an addicting mate. Her precious little body has done nothing but haunt my dreams. Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I look down to see my morning wood making itself noticed. It brought me back to the steamy dream I had awoken from.

There I sat, in a chair, fit for a king. Awaiting the face of the heavenly songstress behind the curtain. Red, the room was RED. The color of pure seduction. My thoughts are torn from the far away place in my head to the leg, peeking from behind the beaded curtain. A hand sliding it's way onto the wall next to it, before the masked goddess took a step into the room, dancing sexually.

"My body, is your party, baby." She sang before making a dip to the floor. "Nobody's, invited, but you baby."

The teasing was torture, especially when she had finally reached me, traveling behind my chair. She runs a hand down my chest, whispers the words in my ear. My body was reacting in the only way it thought possible to the situation. It was getting hot and horny up in here.

"Brock..." Her sweet voice filled my ears, calling my name.

"Yes?" I respond, looking up at her. She planted a kiss on my lips before coming around to straddle my lap.

"When are you...going to save me sweetheart? You know my little mind doesn't know anything about you. What are you waiting for?" She asks and I frown.

"It isn't that easy, one it's illegal, and two, what if you aren't as open minded? Hmm?" This time a frown came upon her face and I hated to see the sadness in her eyes.

"I guess you're right...I have to go." She says about to stand, but I pull her back down.

"Wait love, I never meant to upset you." She looked away from my eyes, before I lifted my finger to her cheek, to bring it back. "I'm sorry."

"Its fine, you must go though, you have to get to work and go see me." She smiles, before slowly fading away. Before I could say a farewell.

That, my people is how I awoke with morning wood and a heavy heart.

Damn it.

Throwing the covers off of me, I climb out of bed with a sigh. Grabbing a hold of myself, I make my way into the bathroom to freshen up and get rid of it. After peeing, and jacking the fuck off, I prepare for a morning shower to hopefully, wash away my thoughts.

After a successful shower, I dress up, and head down stairs to eat a little something and head to work. Once I arrive, I park in my new favorite parking spot and turn off the car before grabbing my things and hopping out. As I shut my door, and make my way into the building, I spot my sweet Georgia hopping out of her car. She has a bored look on her face as she goes to enter the school. I call out her name, and jog over to catch up with her. She turns and smiles a small smile. It's enough for me right now. I know what happened yesterday wasn't something she was....used too.

"Morning Georgia." I say, I try to my best to control myself once I receive a whiff of my delicious mate's honey.

"Morning Mr. O'Hurn." It comes out, almost like a whisper. Enough.

"Listen, about yesterday...if you feel un-"

"It's cool Brock, if you're willing to drop it and keep it under wraps, I am to. It was a mistake right? I wouldn't wanna get the both of us in trouble. I'll see you in 7th!"

I watch as she races away Before I have a chance to get another word out. Damn it.
I make my way to the front office to check in and leave it be until a later time.

Right now, I have a job to do.

££££££££££££

Georgia POV

As I leave my 6th period, all the things that happened after school yesterday comes racing through my mind and my heart automatically picks up speed. You were going to have to face him anyways Georgia!

There was this little notion floating around in my head that we would actually BE TOGETHER. How foolish of me to think the sort? That was my teacher for crying out loud! Plus I didn't seem like his type. He looks like the type that dates models and those well sculpted women. Taller ones to be exact, and as you can see...I'm FAR from tall.

As I'm nearing his class, I say a quick prayer in my head before heading into class just as the bell rings.

"Afternoon class! Hope you all have had a wonderful day thus far and I also hope you have enough room left in your head to learn a little something new today!" I hear playful groans and chuckles around the room. I smile myself and I look up to catch Brock's eyes. I quickly look away and place my attention on the squirrel outside the window.

"So...what are we learning today...Mr O'Hurn?" I don't know if that was supposed to be sexy, but it definitely made me puke a little. I giggle a little and listen as she smacks her teeth.

"Well today we will be learning about more possible diseases. I know, not interesting at all, but it's apart of what you have to know so let's get it!" We start class and the whole time, the room feels hot, heavy, pressured. I couldn't even sit in my seat correctly, I couldn't help but squirm in my seat. My breathing increases and I feel as though something is attacking me...but it was like my period hormones on 100x! I felt horny as hell. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I mumble a,
"yes?"

"Georgia, you straight?" I hear another animalistic grow and next thing I feel is my body almost falling from the chair to the floor, only to be caught.

"She needs to see a nurse! Students stay put! She will be fine!" I hear questions and worried whispers all around before I'm whisked away. I feel the suns heat on my skin and I realize I am not going to the nurse.

"Don't worry princess, when I'm done, you'll feel better. I promise." I moan my incoherent response. I just needed something.

I feel my body be placed on a cushion, I realize I'm no longer outside, as I feel the a.c. blowing. Still not enough. I feel my belt buckle come loose before my pants are discarded. I'm panting at this point and I moan loudly when I feel his cool fingers placed on my cl!t. Rubbing circles and blowing, he holds down my hips as I try to fight this sensation away.

"Hold still." He growls and I immediately follow his command. "Shit!" He whispers. I feel his cool tongue as it flickers over my sex and I reach for his hair, pulling it to keep some of my cool left. The feeling was overpowering. What This man could do with his tongue was no joke! I moan my orgasm loudly, clenching his head between my thighs. I listen as he slurps up all that's left of me and pulls my pants back up. I lay there, paralyzed as to what the hell just happened. He pulls me up and I look down into his wild eyes.

"Georgia, don't be afraid, I'm gonna give you my number and I want you to call me after school so that I can answer ANY questions you have about what is going on. I think It's about time you know the truth. Better now then never."

"I-I"

"Let's just get back to class, and before you leave today, I'm gonna give you my number, kay?" I nod my head and he helps me down from his truck.

OK, now I'm confused as fuck
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for reading luvs!

✨Vote
✨Comment
✨Follow
✨Share
DON'T BE A GHOST READER!!!