The Hospital Day

Christina has to stay in the hospital for 1 more day.  Mrs. Grawling is letting me stay at the hospital with her. "That girl might go stir crazy if she has no one to talk to!" she said to me. That was yesterday. At first it was fun. I got to talk to Christina, and I learned that her birthday was yesterday. Apparently, her favorite color is blue and her favorite singer is Demi Lovato. But now, she's bored.

And she is driving me absolutely crazy!

You see, the problem is that the doctor's say it is very important for her to not stimulate her brain at all. That means no TV, music, electronics, or even reading. Otherwise she won't ever heal completely.

So she does one of three things: talks, complains, or sleeps.

Right now, she is sleeping.

I am so bored right now. Atleast she's getting better!

Like the creeper I am, I walk over to the side of her bed and look at her face.

She really is beautiful.

Alright, I need a plan. I am going to ask her out. I can do this. When she is released from the hospital, I'll make my move!

This is gonna be awesome!!!!!

I then realize Christina has been staring up at me for, like, the whole time I've been planning!

Oooops. She probably thinks I'm a creeper now.

But she smiles and continues to stare. With alittle laugh she says, "Whatcha doing?!?"

A/N: so Christina is recovering! and matt is planning on how he is going to ask Christina out. will she say yes? answers in the next chapter ;) 2 comments or 2 votes for the next chapter, pretty please! even if you guys don't comment or vote, you reading this means the world to me!

Love you guys to the moon and back!!! -marierosa13 **Isaiah 65:24**