Like a baby rabbit

AN: A chapter written quickly, hope you like it!

Please help me correct any mistakes you encounter in this book by pointing them out :) P.S.: I'm talking about spelling and grammar mistakes, not Drita :p :p

Don't forget to comment! and btw, the voting in the contest is still open ;)

Bisous

~~~~~~~

Ithel

"Welcome to your new family, Ceri"

Seeing the Aella of my dreams made me so happy I almost ventured in their territory just to be able to get to him. Unfortunately, Cailyn reminded me to stay put so I just called for him when he appeared.

Now here I was, reaching my hand for him to finally join our side with no fear or guilt. Finally, I'll be able to be with my Ceri.

My sweet Aella looked torn between the happiness to see us and the sight of Alev being sick. But it was ok. From now on, I'll be there for him and he'll be there for me.

The red headed Aella hunter urged him: "Go ahead, kid. I have better things to do"

I never was one to even notice what the Aellas said, but the way she spoke to him made me want to growl at her. Ceri didn't seem to notice though, he just stepped forward after wiping his teary eyes and smiling.

I started to smile as well, if not for that so called friend of his, Drita. The Aella-hunter was holding his forearm and didn't let him go. She just kept him close to her while glaring at me curiously. I glared back, and before I spoke up, Cailyn did:

"You can join your father now, young Aello"

"Yes, Leader!"

I swear my lower stomach tightened to the way he answered enthusiastically. Ceri removed Drita's hand and took another step forward, but the hunter grabbed his shoulder and pulled him to look at her.

"Drita..." the red headed Aella started asking, but the other one openly snarled her way: "Don't interfere, Rhonwen!"

Ceri flinched: "D-d-drita?"

Cailyn and Alev were glaring at her and I could feel Alev barely holding himself back. I wasn't going to let Alev do or say anything as he just came back from his punishment, and if anything happened to him, my sweet Aella will be crushed. But I wasn't going to leave my Aella in those hands any second longer. So I walked towards them, not sparing a look at the redheaded hunter who flinched her knees slightly in a fighting stance, and ignoring Cailyn who palmed his face.

Drita was looking at Ceri intensely, like she wanted to say something to him, but was doing her best not to. Well, we don't really need to know what she has in her gut, so I pulled my Aella gently

"Hey there, time to go, Ceri"

Drita's glare intensified, but I didn't wait to hear her complaints, especially with the way Ceri brightened and grinned happily as our hand joined and I led him past the limit of their territory, with a smile on my face and my guard up.

Cailyn addressed the other hunter: "Thank Sosanbra for her care and tell her we'll be bringing more gifts to the Aellas and the children soon"

Both hunters bowed to him, although Drita did so reluctantly. And they retreated.

Ceri immediately went to Alev

"A-Aello Alev, I-I'm happy you're back safe"

Alev smiled and pulled him into a hug with his right arm: "My son. I'm happy I finally have a chance to be your father"