Clare

Months of peaceful life passed by quickly and soon my tummy looked like it was ready to blow. We furnished the house and Fred and I started our life living together. I couldn't be more happy. He was working at the shop, but he never showed that he was tired when he arrived back home. The happiness when he was seeing me, was making me happy. So basically our life was one happy circle.
I was reading a book in our bed allowing the sunlight from the glass of the window to warm my belly and I could feel the baby move from time to time. I was so focused on the book that I didn't heard Fred returning home.

Fred's POV

  I decided to leave work today earlier so I could spend more time with Paige. The baby was coming soon, so I was scared of leaving her alone at home alone for a long time. I apparated in front of the house and unlocked the front door to enter inside. I liked the way she designed our house. The light was reflecting perfectly on the white walls, making the place warmer and lighter.
"Paige?" I called out, but she didn't answer. A bit of concern made me speed up my tracks, but when I spotted her from the corridor I calmed down.
  She was laying on our bed, reading a book as usual. Pillows everywhere around her and her big belly was like a table to rest the book on. I could stay and watch her all day long. When I reached to door of our bedroom I knocked on the wood and she jumped a bit in the bed. She was so lost in her book that she didn't notice or hear anything around her.
"Oh! Fred!" She placed her hand on her chest and breathed out. "I didn't hear you coming back." My favorite smile of hers shined at me and the butterflies I felt in my stomach from it, made me smile back.

Paige's POV

"Hey, love." Fred calmly greeted while smiling and came to the other side of the bed to lay down next to me.
"Hey." I whispered and left the book aside. "How was at work?" My fingers ran through his ginger hair and he closed his eyes.
"I couldn't wait to get back home and be with you." His words make me chuckle.
"Oh!" Our little girl decided to kick me from the inside and her tiny leg appeared like a tattoo on my skin. Fred immediately opened his eyes and looked at my belly. His fingers gently touched the place where her feet was and he smiled.
"Hey there little one." Leaning down he kissed my belly and looked at me. "We haven't thought of a name."
"You're right." I caressed my tummy and thought for a while. "Clare?" Fred's eyes met mine.
"Clare?" He asked and I gave him a nod.
"Clare."
"I like it." His attention returned to my belly and he leaned down to it. "Hello, Clare." To answer her tiny hand appeared on my skin and we chuckled.
  I couldn't wait for the day to finally come. The day I will be a mother.