Chapter 7

>So I wrote a whole new chapter, with a flash back, and everything, and right before I save it...

BAM!

Power goes out .-.

So I had to RE write this chapter, so I decided to go with something completely different.

Also, my internet was out for a week for a completely different reason (Comcast- my cable company- had some sort of glitch with something) So I couldn't post anything regardless, so I made this chapter longer than usual.

Oh and I introduce a new, very famous charter in this chapter ;)

Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <

"Noah, put me down!"

At the moment Noah had me thrown over his shoulders, and was walking towards the woods, I pounded on his back, unable to hide my laughter, and I screamed for him to let me go.

He just laughed at my struggling. "I have a surprise for you."

"I don't like surprises, and you know this is kidnapping."

"It's not kidnapping, its surprise adoption." I heard the smile in his voice, as he set me down, and reached into his pocket, pulling out a dark green sleeping mask. "Put this on, and I'll let you walk."

"But-"

"Put it on."

"Fine." I did as I was told. Noah healed my hand and guided me through the forest. The world around me was black; I could see nothing through the dark silky fabric, of the mask I wore. We walked on, in silence, for awhile, until Noah dropped my hand, and slowly lifted my mask for me. He looked into my eyes, seeming amazed by something. I cleared my throat. "Ugh... Noah?"

He gestured to what looked like a camp out, with a small fire, and a normal sized tent. He once more grabbed my hand, and walked me to the camp site. "Happy birthday Iro!"

"Wait... What?" I sighed. How could I forget my own birthday? I'm an idiot.

Noah smiled. "You didn't forget did you?"

"If I remembered, I would have avoided you today." I sarcastically smiled. "You know I don't celebrate my birthday."

"This isn't a celebration, it's a campout." He sat down next to the fire, pulling me with him. "Plus, when was the last time we had a sleep over?"

"Whenever my mom was gone, and you refused to leave my house." I smiled.

"Shut up."

"So what are we gonna do out here?"

"Well..." he reached into his large duffle bag, and pulled out one of those portable TVs. (I don't know what their called.) "I have some movies, and junk food."

I raised an eyebrow. "What type of junk food?"

"Pizza, soda, and candy."

I kept my face as serious as possible. "I love you so much right now."

"The foods in the tent." He laughed. "Go get that, and I'll set up the movie."

"Okay." I stood, and walked over to the tent, and walked inside. "Jeff?!?! What are you doing here?!?!" I anxiously whispered, closing the tent flap, so Noah wouldn't hear.

Jeff sat there, on the floor, looking up at me, with his knife in hand. "You never told me it was your birthday."

"Does it matter? Why are you here?" I said in a hushed voice, picking up the cooler filled with sodas.