Convo #04

He was pissed off, it's true but at the same time, curious. Who was that unknown number, anyway? Is that person a HE or SHE? He wondered. And why did the unknown number keeps on insisting that he's a girl?

Kent wants to know. So out of curiosity, he dialed and called the unknown number. He suddenly want to know if the person is a guy or a gal.

Outgoing call
Unknown Number ...

"Good morning! Serenity speaking! Who's on the line?"

"I should be the one asking that. Who are you? Where did you get my number? Why do you keep on bothering me? Why do you keep on insisting I'm a girl?! What is wrong with you?!"

"Whoa, whoa, hold it right there! Sorry but I think you dialed the wrong nu —"

"Don't lie to me! I know it's you! Who are you?!! Oh, a girl huh? You know what? This is my first time meeting a very annoying girl who loves playing pranks and annoying some stranger!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY?!! LOOK MISTER, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!! YOU CALLED AND STARTED ACCUSING ME ABOUT PLAYING PRANKS ON YOU?!! HAH! IT'S NOT MY STYLE YOU SUCKER SCUMBAG!!! "

"WHAT THE ? WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!! YOU'VE GOT THE GUTS OF NAMING ME MOUTH-ROPHONE WHEN YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SOUNDED LIKE A MICROPHONE?!!"

"WHAT THE HELL?!  DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME AGAIN OR I'LL REPORT YOU FOR HARASSMENT!!!"

BLAG — !!!

Incoming call ...
UNKNOWN NUMBER

"WHAT  NOW?!! FINALLY ADMITTING YOU'RE AN ANNOYING BRAT WHO LOVES PRANKING?”

"*chuckles* If Serenity hears that, you're totally dead"

"Wait ... A kid?"

"DON'T CALL ME A KID! I'M NO
SOOOOOOPPPPPHHHIIIIIAAAA!!! GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE!!!
Niyeh! Niyeh! No way! Want it? Get it!!
YOU'RE SO DEAD!!"

"O...kay ...that explains everything."

Kent could hear yelling from the other side of the phone. He could also hear running footsteps, and he was so sure that Serenity was trying to run after Sophia to get her phone. Kent could tell those based on what he heard from the background.

He then realized that the one who's been sending him messages was Sophia, and not the real owner. Kent felt bad for yelling at Serenity, when she was innocent.

Kent kept listening and after a couple of minutes, the line from the other side went off. He couldn't helped it but to heave a sigh.

* * *

{ end of the convo }