Chapter One

"Sunday Morning, rain is falling."

Harry groaned and sighed.

"It's Friday though." He told his phone.

That means school. 

Harry grabbed his IPhone he got from his mum for his 16th birthday. She had saved up for 2 years to get it for him, she wanted to be able to call him while he was away, to make sure he's doing okay, But now he's the one calling her everyday to make sure she's okay.

It was currently 5am and he groans. He gets up this early everyday. He stands up and shakes his curls around. Harry goes to the bathroom and puts contacts in. He doesn't wear them normally because they're a pain, but he can't wear glasses with what he's about to do.

He padded to the living room and started stretching.

Then he started doing push-ups, sit ups, crunches, squats, a handstand/pushup thing, lunges, and planks.

That's right, the nerd works out every morning at 5am.

Harry believes if he ever finds a girl, or boy, it shouldn't matter what they see on the exterior. Don't judge a book by it's cover, and if he meets someone who is willing to look under the cover and find all he details of his life.

When he finishes working out at around 6:30 am, he takes a shower and jells back his hair. His curls are a distraction when he tries to do work, or study. He takes out his contacts and puts on his glasses.

Contacts are annoying, and they can fall out, fold, or tear while on your eyes and it's quite painful.

He brushes his teeth not using a lot of tooth paste because he can't afford anymore right now. He applied DO for his BO. And he coated himself in his only cologne.

He trudges back to his room, naked.

He puts on a long-sleeved shirt and a sweater vest over it. He tucks his tie into his vest. Ties are mandatory at the school, so are brown pants. Harry would rather wear skinny jeans.

The long sleeve isn't mandatory, it's just he has tattoos that he must hide.

He grabs his bag and started his walk to school at 7 am. He has an hour before school even starts.

***

"Louis. Wake up."

Louis blinked and looked at Stanley, who lives next door.

"Mate, stop coming in my flat. I could've had someone in bed."

"No, because you don't lock your door when you do. Now school time."

Louis groaned, but got up.

He stretched across his bed. He got up, took a shower, brushed his teeth, applied deodorant and cologne.

Louis put on a black tee-shirt and a white long sleeve button up over it, but didn't bother buttoning it up. He put on his white tie and Toms before meeting Stanley in his living room.

"Ready?"

Louis groaned in response.

He grabbed his bag and walked to the lift at the end of the corridor.

The doors opened to the smiling faces of Eleanor Calder and Jade Thirlwall.

"Jadey, my baby!" Louis hugged her.

"Tommo! You and Hunter still a thing?"

Louis shook his head.

"Anyone new?"