How You Two Spent Valentines Day Together

Freddy Fazfuck-

Since Freddy had pretty much no clue on what Valentines Day was, you and Golden had to explain it to him. So in a brilliant making of words, Freddy decided to make you a giant chocolate heart.

Easier said than done. In the end of that, Freddy just decided to visit you at your house and give you a bouquet of flowers, while Chica tried to fix the stove.

Chico Chickedy Chicken-

Chico was more than happy to take part in this holiday, he went all out by making you a triple fudge chocolate cake and baked every kind of sweet possible, trust me, you weren't going to be short on chocolate for the rest of the year.

Foxy Coming For That Booty Fox-

Foxy was a bit embarrassed when he was told about Valentines Day, he said that pirates don't have time for the holiday, leaving you a bit gloomy as you gave him some chocolates.

After seeng your expression, he threw his arms around you and promised that he would spend the whole day with you and let you decide what you do.

Goldie Locks-

Not knowing much about Valentines Day, Golden did what any reasonable boyfriend would. He googled it.

After that, when you showed up at the pizzeria to meet up with him, he pulled you into the break room and the two of you cuddled while watching romantic movies and stuffing your faces with chocolate. And feeling the need to commemorate the moment, he gave you a (gold/silver) locket in the shape of a heart.

Michael Elizabeth Schmidt-

For Valentines Day, you were surprised at home by Mike. He gave you a bouquet of (f/f), a box of chocolates and a few funny pickup lines and puns.

The two of you laid on the couch lazily and watched your favourite movies, every once in awhile making jokes and exchanging shy kisses.

Teddy-ton Fazfuck-

When you showed up at the pizzeria, Teddy decided to cuddle you all day, well except when you had to go to the washroom, that'd be awkward..

You had given him mini milk chocolate hearts, which he promised to devour another day. He had given you a cute (f/c) scarf, because he recently found out that you got sick easily. My out found it extremely sweet of him.

Bonzi Bonbon-

After showing up to meet Bonbon at the pizzeria, he pulled you into the Dining Area and hopped on the stage. He pulled out his banjo and played a song that he wrote especially for you. You absolutely loved it and felt bad that your present wasn't as good as his. He didn't think that at all, he looked the cool headphones that you gave him.

Now he could jam out on his IPad and not be criticized by Toy Freddy or SpringTrap for having his music playing too loud.

Mario-

When Marionette met up with you at his box, you exchanged gifts, you had gotten Marionette a comfy black sweater that he could snuggle in when he's hiding in his box and Mari gotten you a cute little puppet with button eyes and looked similar to you.

(I'd be terrified.... Jesus Mari.)

Jeremy Fitzsnugglemuffin-

Jeremy had taken you out on a date to a cute little chocolate and goodie shop. He found it adorable when you pressed your face against the window to get a closer inspection of the chocolate. It all looked so yummy!

After searching for 2 hours, the two of you decided on buying a full bag of (favourite chocolate treats). And trust me, you two were gonna have such a sugar rush after you are your bags.

Spring bonnie-

Since SpringTrap had practically no idea what Valentines Day was, he had to ask Kevin, who told him that he was supposed to spoil you with flowers and chocolate.

'Yeah real helpful.' SpringTrap thought.

After thinking things through, he decided to pick up some extra parts to make you a 'hand-crafted' heart, made of animatronic scraps. When he gave it to you, he told you that 'you stole his heart' and for a moment, you believed him! You had began to panic, but when you saw SpringTrap laughing his ass off, you got the hoax.

Kevin Rodster-

Kevin had invited you over to his house and did the most romantic thing known to man, play video games. It was actually quite fun, you both shared laughs and tears while playing your favourite video games. And ohhhh your personal favourite, Wheel of Fortune.

(hint, I was being sarcastic... I'm sorry.)

But, the two of you enjoyed them because, you were in each others company.