Going to Hogwarts

I woke up in my dorm room. I quickly took a shower than put my uniform on. I run down to our food hall (There Great Hall).

" This year Durmstang will be competing in the Triwizard Tordament! We will be traveling to Hogwarts in October. Only 7th years and Ava can go."said the headmaster.

Time skip ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today we are going to Hogwarts! I am so excited!

Once I got on the boat and waited to get sailing. I love sailing! It is so fun. I do get sea sick but I just use muggle medicine.

It seemed like just a few minutes before we got there. Once the ship raised I saw the beautiful castle. Wow!

We got out of the ship and did our performance. I did back flips then ,the boys with the sticks came, then the fire breathers. The headmaster and Vic then walked in.

All the boys were staring at me. All the girls were either staring at my brother or the other kids.

We all sat at the green table. I was sitting next to Vic. All the guys in the room were staring at me the whole time we were eating.

Dumbledore made his speech about eternal glory. It sounds really dangerous.

"I think I'm going to put my name in the goblet."said Vic next to me.

"It sounds dangerous though." I said.

"It's ok. I can handle it." He said back to me.

"I'm just nervous for you." I said .

After that we all walked to the ship to get some rest.

Sorry it's really short.