이십 삼 (jicheol) part 1

<Jihoon>

"Ji! There's gonna be a crazy party tonight. You comin'?"Seungcheol asked as they sat sprawled on the couch in Seungcheol's living room.

"Cheol please. You know I don't go to this type of thing. You and the rest go and have fun though. I need to finish composing this song for the our project. Then we need to start on the instruments and-" Seungcheol interrupted him like the rude ass he was.

"Pleaseeee? You never let yourself get a break. Just relax a little? Just for today?" Seungcheol begged with puppy eyes.

Jihoon just ignored him and went on talking. "Then what about your parents?"

Shrugging, Seungcheol said,"I'll just do what I normally do. Sneak out of the window in my room and leave some pillows in the shape of me just in case they come to check on me."

Jihoon shook his head in disappointment.

"You shouldn't be doing this to your parents. They're practically my second pair of parents too. Don't you feel bad?"

"A little. But it's alright,"Seungcheol said nonchalantly.

"Why?"He asked curiously.

"I'm just gonna tell them and your parents I'm bringing you out for dinner tonight. I'm 100% sure they'll let us go."

"You're a terrible person."

Winking, Seungcehol said, "You know you love it."

"Quite unfortunately."Jihoon thought bitterly.

Turning back to the television, he stretched across Seungcheol to get the remote.

"Would you quit doing... that? Seriously. Are my feelings that unimportant?" Seungcheol asked, seeming pretty upset.

What??

"Seungcheol please, I only used your thigh as a leverage so I wouldn't fall. Did it really hurt that much?" Jihoon answered, annoyed and confused.

Pouting and turning around, his idiot of a best friend snatched the remote away and started surfing the channels. Deciding that the channels didn't interest him in the least, Jihoon grabbed his computer from his bag and put one side of the earphones in to continue on their song after running up to Seungcheol's room to get a blanket, what with the weather being late autumn.

Seungcheol had taken the other side sometime into a weird werewolf movie. From a late afternoon sun, the sky changed its colours to a midnight blue scene. Crickets started chirping loudly (I really idk if that's what they do correct me if I'm wrong pls) and everything was nice. Sitting in a comfy silence, it was interrupted by a loud burp.

"What the hell Seungcheol? I was almost done with the song!"

Seungcehol just smirked and got up.

"And the party's starting at 11. Lemme go get changed then we head over to your house to find something party worthy." He said as he walked up the stairs.

Just as Seungcheol walked up the stairs, the front door clicked open and two bickering parents walked in.

"No! Look, I know you love cheese and shit, but we're not gonna get a cow or goat just so you can milk it and make your own organic diary products!" Seungcheol's mom said as she shut the door with her foot.