Chapter 14:Confused Emotions

"Ungh..."Where am I?Heaven?It's white all around me as I sit up.Suddenly,I see someone in the distance.I got up and walked towards him/her.Then,when I got close enough,the person split in two!Now,Eduardo and Soryu were standing in front of me while looking at me.They both reached out towards me.My own hand reached out,as I grabbed....

"Carolyn!""AH!"I jump up from which I think was a bed and look around."Carolyn!You're finally awake!"I see Christopher breathe a sigh of relief."Christopher?Wait,what am I doing here?I thought I was...""Soryu saved you"Soryu?"Oh,by the way,where are Eduardo and Soryu?I just saw them here..."Christopher looked at me as if I sprouted two horns.

"Carolyn,no one's been in here since Soryu brought you here.I prohibited them from entering."Then.....who...."Christopher,how long was I out for?""Around two days"I stared at him in shock.Two days?!In a frenzy,I tried to get up."Wah...."*Thump*I land on the floor on my face."Carolyn!No no no!You're still recovering!"Christopher scolded as he helped me up.

"Don't worry,I'm fine"I take his hand as I shakily stand up.I limp towards the door with Christopher supporting my back.I breathe in the fresh sea air as I step outside."Carolyn!Hey guys!Carolyn's awake!!!"I'm suddenly surrounded by the whole crew as they all give me a bear hug."Guys....can't......breathe!!!"I giggle as Christopher lectured them."Carolyn...."

"Soryu......"He stands away from the others as he looks at me.I walk over to him and give him a hug."Thanks for saving me""I promised that I would protect you didn't I?"Soryu smiled wryly as I pulled away.I smile back at him before I'm turned around and someone's lips crash onto mine."Mmmm!Eduardo!!"He gives me a passionate kiss before pulling away.

"Don't scare me like that!""Ow!"Eduardo flicks my forehead."I'm sorry..."I mumble."Yer a pain,but I'm glad yer safe"Eduardo embraces me again.Then,he glances at Soryu."Thanks fer savin my woman"Soryu flinches at those words as he remains quiet.Eduardo might have chosen to ignore it or it's to the fact that he didn't notice,but he led me to his room.

"I was really worried bout ya,ya know"Eduardo sat down on the bed."C'mere""Hm?"I walk over to him when he suddenly grabs me and pins me under him."E-Eduardo!"He grins cheekily before pinning my arms above me head."I'm gonna show you that yer my woman"He says before crashing his lips onto mine.