Chapter 9: The Realization

"Wow...damn girl you look good compared to the last time I saw you" Pk said, bringing Nia close for a hug.
"I know. I've been doin real good. Zyon still good to me." Nia said, never taking her eyes off her daughter.
Zya began to feel weird. She dropped her eyes to her sandals. Something about this lady freaked her out. The woman stared so hard. Zya really wondered what the fuck her problem was. But she didn't have time. She stepped away to get her girls prepped for the string of horny niggas who were surely on their way.
____________________________
PAUSEEEE
-SideNoteee from YaYa-
Lemme explain the Boss' Booth. It was a huge booth, with pure white seats, a big thick glass topped table and a canopy hookup for privacy. It was tucked in a corner, about 20ft from the DJ booth & bar. The booth was raised from the concrete floor with about 6 stairs and a small velvet rope. It was especially for PK, his lady and their guests.
___________________________
Anywhoooo...
PK showed Nia to the booth to talk business. Meanwhile, Zya began to pay the women. Everybody was cool with their cut. But Zya noticed something different. The buzz of the back door took her from her trance. In strolled Angel. Looking radiant in a peach colored maxi dress and cute sandals. Her diamond choker sparkled. She wore two sets of Cartier bangles on each arm and shiny white gold hoops. Her Gucci tote & matching sunglasses set it off. Zya looked toward her ring finger on her right hand. She wore a 4 carat princess cut pink diamond encased in rose gold.
"Where is my man?" Angel announced. Tamisha rushed to dicksuck.
"Heeeyy Angel girl!! You lookin fly." Tamisha said, all in Angel's face. DICKSUCKIN.
"Oohh thanks boo! Where my bae?" Angel asked her.
"Ion know girl...why dont you ask the house boss" Misha said, clearly instigating. Angel looked over towards Zya.
"Excuse me....Do you know where my man is?" Angel said with much attitude.
"Nope. I know exactly where mine is though." Zya said.
"Where OUR man at lil bitch"
"Angel. Dont disrespect me okay?" Zya said, so close to ripping her face off.
"Disrespect? Bitch you got a job as house boss and tried to fuck my home up." Angel said.
"Why are you here? And why are you bringin your frustrations to me instead of "yo man"?" Zya said.
"Bitch. Why am I here? You see that name on the wall hoe this MY shit." she said stepping in Zya's face. Zya couldn't believe this. She came in here on tip for no reason.
"Actually, this MY shit. You keep comin around here startin drama throwin tantrums n shit, thats why I don't wanna be with you now! You be doin too much, talkin outta turn. Now what can I help you with?" PK said, now standing in between the women.
"I came to see if you wanted to go have lunch and talk but....I see you busy." Angel said.
Pk peeped Tamisha's smirk from the side of his eye.
"You one foot out the door yoself while you over there bein entertained!" his voice echoed through the main room. And just like that, it was over. Angel stormed out with Tamisha close behind. Zya went behind the bar to the camera system. She positioned the camera towards Angel's Benz & watched as Tamisha poured pills from one prescription bottle to another. Angel handed her a wad of money and pulled off. Zya shook her head as she watched Tamisha take some of the pills herself. She continued her pre party agenda until opening time.

.................
She honestly wasn't feeling it. The party was hype. People everywhere. Money getting spent in all directions. She posted up in the booth until PK made a announcement for her to come dance with him. She smiled and made her way to the dance floor. He held her close. The music was fast paced, but he moved her slow. They had been talking for about a week and a half now. Money. Parties. Date nights. She was hooked. He whispered in her ear.
"Girl....You really shakin shit up around here....you havin fun?" He asked in her ear.
"Yes. I am. Im happy" She said back.
"Well, I wanna take you somewhere...somewhere beautiful" He said.
She looked up at him.
"Really? Where to?"
He pulled away from her and walked her to the booth. He really felt some type of way about her. She was so chill. Never argumentive. She was beautiful. Chocolate skin. He wanted to make things official.
"We leave for Cleveland tomorrow, then a flight to Baltimore theenn we can go anywhere you want." He said looking into her eyes. She smiled at him. Things were progressing before her eyes.
__________________
Nia watched as PK and Zya danced, then stepped into the booth. She eased out of the door with tears filling her eyes....
____________________________
The party was a success. They counted up at about 3 and were out by 3:30am. The ride back was quiet. Zya slept.
When she woke up again, PK was busy ordering at Wendy's.
"Get me a baconator please..."
"Thats it? No fries?"
"A loaded potato. And a frosty"
"Girl...you better eat it all too" He laughed. He liked her style. So beautiful but so humble. Aint scared to bust a nigga or eat a big messy cheeseburger. They parked in the parking lot to eat their food. They began to talk.
"So who was that old lady earlier?" Zy asked between forkfulls of potato, cheese and bacon.
"A lady who used to work for me. She was one of the good ones. Till she got pregnant." PK said, dipping his half eaten nugget into the honey mustard.
"Oh so when they get pregnant its bye bye" she asked cracking up.
"Hell yeah! Especially if she trickin! I dont condone that" He said seriously. He watched closely as she unwrapped, then bit into her burger.
"I like how you did that" He said watching her chew. She felt that familiar tingle in her belly. She blushed then smiled and bit again. This time he focused on his own meal.
"So you gone move into my bedroom?" He asked, now stuffing his mouth with fries he had dipped in barbeque sauce.
"How sure are you that you done with Angel?" Zya said.
"Im sure. That's why I asked what I did. I miss my tv but I be wantin to lay up with you" He said tucking his empty food containers and wrappers into the bag they came in. He knew in his heart that he had let her down harshly. But it was just a combination of things. Zya just blew the lid off. Maybe if Angel had just a lil more gangsta. Sadly, he couldn't process the fact that Angel was a older woman. He desperately wanted a child. He tried with Angel for 7 years straight. She lost about 4 children. They had even gone to fertility specialist. But every time, she would miscarry. He definitely felt animosity towards that fact. So he weighed all his options. Tamisha was never one. Tamisha ended up at Angel's partying and got spotted by Angel herself. Once they talked, Angel hired her on the spot. She walked Tamisha up to the booth & sat her down. It was on ever since.
...
PK eased the Impala into his space in the parking garage. They were a sight to be seen in there. He held her hand the whole way to the penthouse bringing it up to his lips at times. When the elevator dinged to signal their arrival,
"What the fuck?!?!"