chapter 3

IM VERY SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IN SO LONG!! this chapter is going to be about how Tony felt after he said all that to Alex. And you'll also be able to get a better idea of this pack and such so enjoy! FYI the italics means its his wolf talking. and sorry for any grammar mistakes!

Tony POV~

OMG! OMG! Did I basically just ask him out! I hope he goes, I really do.

Me too. This is my wolf Malakai, he.... I don't know how to describe him he's another part of me.

The day of the game is tomorrow. So is my 18th birthday. I'll be able to find my mate tomorrow, my other half, my soul mate. I'M SO EXCITED!

TIME SKIP

I'm on my way back home right now, being next in line Alpha is a tough job. I've been preparing my whole life for this. All those hours of relentless, training with my dad and other pack members, hours of learning what to do and what NOT to do, being taught how to fill papers out correctly. Its not all mindless fun, do you have any idea how much paperwork I've had to do? A lot.

I park my bike (motorcycle) and just look around for a while. Its beautiful here, I hope I don't turn it to shit. The kids are playing around, their parents watching carefully because some of these kids can be vicious. I make my way into the pack house. There are many houses but the slightly bigger ones are reserved for the Alpha and Beta families. I open the door and was greeted by my little brother leaning on the counter texting god knows who.

"Hey Avery," I ruffle his hair,"who you texting?" I say with a raised brow. "Jason," he answers simply. I racked my brain for Jason but the only one I could think of was our uncle and he's so old fashion I don't think he even owns a phone. "Jason who?" I ask because I really can't think of a Jason at the moment. "He's Tina's boyfriend and I HATE Tina, so I'm gonna make her mad by talking to her bisexual boyfriend." I'm shocked that came out of my little 14 year old brother's mouth.

I look at him with a hard expression, I know he doesn't like Tina (a major bitch from school) but you don't do that. Its just not right. "Why are you doing that to Tina, what did she do to you?" He never told me what she did. "THAT HORRID BITCH TOOK MY BOYFRIEND LAST YEAR! SHE STARTED THIS BAD BLOOD AND I'M GONNA FINISH IT! I DON'T CARE IF ITS PETTY SHE TREATS ME LIKE SHIT AND SHE'S GETTING WHATS COMING TO HER!" By the end of his rant he's crying, I hate seeing him cry.

My face softens. Malakai whimpers, not liking that he's crying either. I wrap him into a much needed hug. "Its okay, I'm not mad at you. Tina's lucky that I have morals and don't hit women, because I would seriously whoop her ass.'" I say with seriousness. He starts laughing,"You sure you're not mad?" He asks. I shake my head,"What have I always told you about fights?"

"You mean 'Don't pull hair its too petty'," He asks. I start laughing,"No the other thing, you dork," I say. "You mean 'don't start it but finish it'." I smile "Yea that one."

He gets up and dries his tears. "Are you alright now?" "Yea, I'm good."

I heard the door open and knew exactly who it was. "Avery, Madison is here." He immediately ran off and pretty much jumped her as soon as she was in his site.  The both of them have been friends for years now and I hate to say it, but I think Avery spends more time with her than anyone else. I saw them laugh and it freaked me out that my brother can go from sobbing to looking perfectly fine.

I walked over and sat on the couch. I was going to turn on the T.V. when the two walked towards me with knowing expressions.

Avery spoke first,"I forgot to ask. How did it go?" I try to play dumb by acting like I didn't know what he was talking about because not everyone knows I like boys. I shifted my eyes over to Madison. He seemed to have gotten the idea. "Calm down, she doesn't give a shit," he deadpanned.

 I looked back at her and she just smiled saying,"A Luna is a Luna, right?" I nodded my head.

"So," Avery interjected,"how'd it go?" I smiled sheepishly,"Good, I think." He rolls his eyes at me. If it was anyone else i would have growled, but because he's my little brother I'll let it slide...this time.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES COMMENTS AND FOLLOWINGS. IM SO HAPPY YOU ALL LIKE THE STORY AND I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER IS REALLLLY SHORY I JUST NEEDED TO GET SOMEYHING POSTED YOU ALL OF YOU. THANK YOU ALL FOR TELLING ME TO HURRY THE F*CK UP AND UPDATE BECAUSE WIHTOUT YOUR CONSTAND MOTVATION I WOULDNT HAVE. <3