19. The sixth.

An extra long chapter for you, hope you like it. :D There are little signals to something, or rather someone. ; )

Enjoy xx

Sherlock and John were walking towards the car of Greg. With Sherlock his coat swishing behind him as he went. He really did like that about his coat, though he'd never admit it. John rolled his eyes when he noticed how Sherlock took pleasure in his coat swinging behind him.

Mycroft isn't in the car. Going on a crime scene isn't something for him. He had school work to do, and he had to take care of some matters for his parents, including paper work for the British government. For Greg and Sherlock it's a great experience. Greg will step in his dad's footsteps in the future, becoming the new talented detective inspector. Sherlock and John climbed inside the car, in the back passenger seat of the car.

While they were driving on the road, Greg's phone rang. As he saw that it was his dad. He reached for the phone immediately and answered the phone. "Dad? – What? – Sure, yes – We're coming – text me the address." Greg's dad turns of the call and Greg sighed as he laid his phone back. He looked briefly in the mirror and back to the road. Not wanting to cause an accident.

"We'll change plans." Greg informed. Sherlock frowned.

"Why?" He grumbled.

"There is another."

"Another dead?" John asked.

"Sadly yes. This time, it's different. The murderer left a note this time. Also for the first time, it's not in an alley." Greg informed them.

"Perfect." Sherlock mused.

"What?" Both Greg and John asked simultaneously.

"This. A note. Obviously the murderer is getting bored. Means he will get sloppy." Sherlock informed them.

Greg cleared his throat. "Right."

After thirty minutes Greg recklessly pulled over in the Audi a4, mounting the kerb at an awkward angle. Sherlock and John jerked forwards by the sudden stop of the vehicle. Sherlock frowned.

"Someone here is a good driver." He said sarcastically, and opened the door. He was the first to step out, and the first to get a proper look at his surroundings. They were in an alley-way, the usual police tape surrounded the scene. Greg's dad waited for them patiently beside the entrance from the apartment, staring over in his direction with weary eyes. Sherlock nodded over to him and awaited John and Greg readiness.

They're walking towards the inspector. John was glaring around the place, an uncontrollable shiver shooting down to the base of his spine as he thought about what he will get to see. Sherlock looked down, noticed John's stressful face.

"Are you alright, John?" Sherlock asked as he lifted the police tape carefully for him. John ducked under the tape and waited until Sherlock and Greg did the same before they began walking again. John rubbed his head with his hand and replies.

"Yes. Just, never did something like this before."

Sherlock smiled sweetly at John and turned his head as inspector Lestrade spoke up. "What a pleasure to finally meet you, Mr. Holmes." He said as he reached out his hand. Sherlock grinned and shook Lestrade's hand.

"Likewise." Sherlock said, grinning.

"You've been a good help for us." The inspector pointed out.

Sherlock nodded stiffly and glanced over at John. "This is John Watson. My Bo- he is very helpful for me, and helped me through a lot with the cases you've sent me. I hope you don't mind if he stay by my side." Sherlock said.