Imagine: you becoming a fan of Aidan Turner

sorry, it's been a long time since I had posted another imagine. but here is one (short and crappy) imagine again, hope you like it!

"are you sure you don't wanna come?" your best friend asked you.
you smiled. "yes! I'm sorry but watching all three movies of the Hobbit is just too much for me", you replied.
you and some other friends had planned to watch some movies tonight, apparantly the Hobbit. you actually wanted to see something else, you were afraid that you wouldn't survive all movies from the Hobbit. but they seemed awesome to you though. you were just not in the mood.
"Y/N, we really want you to come!" she said.
you sighed. "okay, fine i'll be there."

about 6 PM you arrived at your friend's house. you knocked on the door and came inside when she opened it.
"ah there you are!" she said. "sorry, but we'd already started watching. we thought you weren't coming", she added.
"no problem", you replied.
she smiled at you. "Y/N, you are a sweetheart!"
you walked inside the living room and saw your other friends sitting there.
you sat down next to them and one of them put the movie on play again.
they hadn't started watching a long time ago, you joined at the moment that the dwarves arrived at Bagend.
you looked at the screen as Bilbo opened the door again and there were two young, handsome dwarves standing on the doorstep.
the dark-haired one took your breath away. he was very cute. you knew for sure that your eyes turned into hearts, you just knew it. he was so cute!!!!!
you weren't really someone who could sit down and look at a screen for a long time. that's why you thought that you wouldn't like it. and it actually did kill you, you almost couldn't resist to stand up and started running, but everytime Kíli - the dark-haired dwarf - came on screen, you got fresh energy and courage again.

after you finished the first movie, you tried to see who the actor was who played Kíli. Aidan Turner.
you actually weren't a big fan of love at first sight, but you did love this man.
Aidan Turner...