Sans X Reader (part 4)

((I know what everyone's really been looking forward to! So here it is!))

It had been a while since I had seen Sans.

Sans and Papyrus had gone on a vacation with a monster named Toriel and that kid named Frisk he had told me about. We texted over the phone, but the vacation was a week long, which was enough to make me feel lonely. My friend kept bugging me and begging for me to forgive her, but I didn't. I couldn't. She deserves the punishment she's getting after the way she treated me.

The week Sans was gone seemed to last forever. I was getting more needy for his attention...was I bugging him with all the texts? Did he miss me as much as I missed him? Man...I hope he misses me. I hope I'm not bugging him. I'd hate to be a bother. I paced around my room, picturing when Sans would come back. Practically dreaming of the day he would come back.

Suddenly, his vacation was extended. He was staying an extra four days. But here's the good part. I got to come along.

I practically fell out of my seat when Sans offered for me to come with them. They were going to a different vacation site with a nice swimming pool and an awesome hotel. It had a lot to offer us. And after being away from him for so long, there was no way I could turn it down. I giggled like a dork as soon as the message was sent and instantly responded "YES."

Sans said he would pick me up since everyone has to repack for the extra vacation. So I got to work and picked out all the things I needed. "My first vacation with Sans~! Aaaah, I can't wait! Hopefully this Toriel is nice...I know Papyrus will be..." I said to myself. I ended up packing a whole lot more than I had first imagined. "Oh my..." I mumbled to myself.

I took some stuff out and went to sleep in order to be prepared for the day ahead of me.

But I couldn't.

I was so excited, that I couldn't fall asleep. I was imagining what it would look like, how everything would turn out and how the vacation would go. Most of all, I was excited to see Sans again. I wanted to wrap him up in my arms and cuddle with him till the end of time. If I could, I would. But sadly, other people like Papyrus need Sans as well, so I can't keep him all to myself.

I checked the time...it was already 2:00 in the morning?! I gasped and shut my eyes tightly, hoping and praying to fall asleep. Please please please...!

Beep beep beep!

My alarm clock...?
I yawned a sat up. I didn't even remember falling asleep...oh well, at least I slept. I checked the time. Sans said he was picking me up at 2:30 and we would arrive there at 3:00, so we would still have time to hit the pool and such. It was 1:30, which left me 30 minutes to get ready.

I showered in some warm water and changed into some nice clothes (think of some clothes that you have that you would wear in this situation) and dried my hair. I brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I felt really prepared! I checked the time and...oh my god. It was 2:40.

My eyes widened in shock and I dashed outside. Wait, that clock is ten minutes off...sh*t.

Sans pulled around the corner in his car. His car was packed with Papyrus, Frisk, and what I assume is Toriel. Sans parked the car and everyone exited the vehicle. He looked at me, and his fast instantly lit up with excitement.

He ran at full speed towards me, and I ran towards him as fast as I could. I swooped him up and off of the ground, swinging him around and showering him in kisses. Toriel giggled and Frisk smiled. Papyrus laughed and beamed at us. They all walked over to us. Sans was hugging me tightly and I was smooching his cheek.