Chapter 7 - I'm too young to be a Grandmother!

Chapter 7

Panic washed over me as I pried the large arm off me and sat immediately upwards. I saw a man stirring beside me so I tried to quickly get out of bed but my leg got caught in the blanket and I ended up in a heap on the floor. That really didn't help my pounding head ache. I hissed from the sharp pain in my head and clutched onto it as if it was about to explode.

I look up to see Nathans head propped up from the side of the bed, looking at me with amusement. What is he doing in my bed!

"What the-how-why-ew!" I mumbled quickly trying to recall last night. I remember Nathan coming in and we both started drinking vodka. ...and then I only remember random flashbacks. Something about Barbie and for some reason I can remember licking a window.

"Don't flatter yourself, love" Nathan rolled his eyes and got out of bed. He was only wearing a pair of boxers, which added more to my worry about what happened last night. He stretched, revealing his well sculpted muscles in his arms and back.

I was too busy focusing on his muscles that I didn't notice the large purple bruise on his lower left rib. I was about to ask him when he turned to me raising an eyebrow, "Like what you see?"

"Only when I'm looking in a mirror." I replied, picking myself slowly off the ground. Nathan looked at me up and down, his grin widening as he did so. That's when I realized I was only in my underwear.

l need to lay of the alcohol.

"What happened last night?" I quickly clutched onto a near by blanket, Nathan  rolled his eyes.

"We didn't have sex nor anything even remotely like that. We just played a little Truth or Dare. I won."

"How did you win?" I readjusted the sheet so went around me like a towel.

"You passed out so I put you in your bed."

"Why am I naked! Did you undress me you perv?"

"No I dared you to strip tease and you did, only it wasn't really a strip tease but more like a drunken slobber. Amusing though. You wouldn't put back on your clothes after."

"Why were you sleeping in my bed?"

"Because you begged me not to go!"

Well that was embarrassing,  I cannot believe I begged him to stay. That's so needy.

"Why are you in just boxers!" I questioned once again.

"Because I'm not wearing jeans to bed and I'm not sporting one of your crop tops!" he joked.

"Can you get out so I can put some clothes on?" I frowned shooing him.

"Hmm. Nah I think I'll stay and watch." He sat on my desk chair and crossed his legs, making himself comfortable.

I sighed and went to my drawers. I pulled out some clothes and then left my room. I'll get dressed in the bathroom. Nathan chuckled as I stomped past him.

I closed my door behind me, when I turned around I bumped into my mother. To say I got a fright was an understatement. I nearly jumped four foot in the air. My mom looked me up and down and raised an eyebrow.I realised I only had a blanket on.

"I thought I'd sleep au natural last night. Now I need to pee." I said the worst lie ever. I felt like bursting out with laughter after I said it.

"Really?" She looked at me suspiciously.

"Yup" I said popping the 'p'. I avoided eye contact. "Well nature calls” I said quickly and began walking swiftly away.

I thought she believed me until, "Make sure-whoever that boy is- he’s gone before breakfast." She called over her shoulder before she walked down the stairs.