(!) New Story??

Hello, my beautiful people!

Let me start off this a/n by saying that when I first posted the very first chapter of this story, I thought it would get zero attention. I mean, I'm not that good at writing tbh, but I still got requests for updating  frequently.

And now that I have a whole bunch of votes and very active commenters, I came up with this very crazy idea. I thought:

"Hey, why not write another Camren story just because?"

Well, that is if you guys promise to check it out, of course. This is only an idea, and I'm only asking you guys if you'd read it, anyways. It's not an idea for sure! I'll give you options to choose from if you're interested. And if you the majority want it to be G!P as well, then cool. The same the other way around.

So here are the options: (Or you guys can suggest as well,)

1: Werewolf story, (Camila vs Lauren as the werewolf)) (G!P vs No G!P)

2: Another Wizards story like this one, (Both will be wizards) (G!p vs No G!p)

3: Bullying love story (idek) (C vs L as the bully) (G!p vs No GP)

**Btw, I'm better at G!P smut...normal gxg smut too, but it'll take longer for me to write because it's a bit more complex**

So yeah, those are the three options for the new story idea, if you guys agree I should write one. You can also add some of your ideas as well, but only if you get full support from others. Please include whether it should be GP or not, because that's like the main shit in the story.

Again, comment below what you think I should do. I'll update normally like I do, don't worry about that. I'm quick at writing, so if I do write another story it won't hold me back. So yeah, that's pretty much it.

Bye bitches! Love you all.