Twenty-Four

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeee-

"Rachel!" A woman said worriedly, "someone get a nurse!" She yelled.

Before I could figure out what was going on people were grabbing my arms; this alarmed me.
Not even a minute later they stopped.

"She's only waking up." The nurse sighed. Struggling, I finally opened my eyes, and was blinded by the light.

"Mm.." I muttered. There were so many needles in my arms. But why?

"Rachel, baby, can you hear me?" A voice asked. It was a voice I knew too well. A voice I didn't want to hear.
I opened my eyes again, and scowled at her.

"Yes, I can hear you. And quite frankly I wish I wasn't!" I snapped. As soon as I whipped my head around a sharp pain crawled up my spinal cord, and into the back of my brain with a burning feeling. I tried to mask the pain, but it didn't work.

"Rachel, are you okay, dear?" Lana asked.

"No! Get away from me!" I screamed. I tried to shove her away, but Simon held me down. When his fingers touched me it was like I was on fire. My insides were burning, and my blood was boiling. My cheeks instantly flushed red.

"What the hell are you doing?"

(A/C: I wrote that in a Regina voice.)

"Lana, you didn't call me for three days. You didn't come looking for me the day I went missing. You didn't bother to send someone after me! You didn't care, and you don't care now!"
I yelled. The few nurses and doctors that were still in the room were staring at us. Michelle came to my other side.

"Lana, maybe you should let her calm down." Michelle said gently.

"Let us be alone." I said quickly, "please."
Everyone left except Lana.

"How long was I out?"

"Almost a week."

A week?

"How is that possible? I only hit my head on a bottle."

"The impact on your brain was enough. Plus, it was a brand-new bottle." I nodded.

"How's Daniel doing?"

"I contacted him, and he was extremely upset."

"So, where is he now?" I asked quietly.

"Well, um.." Her voice drifted off.

"Lana, where is Daniel?" I asked, but this time it was more forceful.
There was an awkward silence.

"Rachel, maybe this isn't the best time to tell you."

"Just spit it out! Where the hell is Daniel?" I said louder.

"He's gone."
___________
:''''''''''''''''(

I have no excuse for not updating for a month. I am sooooooooooo sorry! I promised you guys an update, and to be honest I have no idea where this story is going. I had something planned out, and then I completely forgot what it was.

:(

-LeAnna