Training

Since I'm in this Tordament I am going to step up my game. I ran 4 laps around the castle then went for some Quiddich.

I'm pretty sure some people were watching because I heard clapping. I turned swiftly to see Harry,Ron,Hermione,the twins and Cedric watching me.

"Great job out there! Hey I was wondering if you and your brother would help give the Quiddich teams lessons on Quiddich." Cedric asked me.

"Sure why not. Have all of you come to the pitch around this time." I said in my heavy Bulgarian accent.

I did some training. See my Quiddich team does something called suicide training.

You run around the pitch 3 times then do 20 push-ups, 10 sit ups then 50 jumping jacks. Then you repeat 5 times. Most people throw up or pass out on their first time.

After some training I went up to the Great Hall to get some lunch. I sat at the Slytherin table next to my brother.

"Hey why are you sweating?" Vic asked me.

"Suicide training and 4 laps around the castle." I answered.

"Wow! At your age I couldn't do that." He said.

"I need to go to the library to study up on the Tordament." I said.

"Bye." He said back to me,

"Oh yeah. Tomorrow we have to help the Quiddich teams train." I said.

"I can't I have to train tomorrow. The headmaster told me I need to." He said.

"Than I'll just do if myself. Bye!" I said as I ran up to the library.

At the library I asked the librarian if there were any books on the Tordament. She told me were they were and I went to go get them.

I picked up the first one saw. I looked trough it to see that the Triwizard Tordament was a series of three events that are super dangerous.

I put that book away to find one about spells. I checked it out of the library to practice some myself.

I found a empty class room and started working. I looked through the book to find a stunning spell that would work on bigger things like dragons and centars.

The spell was called stupifyacks.

I looked at the clock to see that it was dinner time.

I ran down the Great hall for dinner. I decided to sit by Hermione because we were friends.

"Hey Hermione. Can I sit with you guys?" I asked her.

"Yeah sure." She said.

"Bad news. Victor can't help train tomorrow but I can." I told them.

"That's fine. We still have you to practice with." said Harry.

I took a second to look at Harry. He had messy black hair that was adorable. He had sparkling green eyes also. He was just so adorable.  Am I falling for him?

Harry's POV

I took a moment to look at Ava. She had cute brown hair that was short. Under her glasses she had blue and green eyes. I think I might be falling for Ava Krum.

Victor's POV

I look at the Gryffindor table to see Ava looking at Harry Potter. Do they like each other?

Hermione'a POV

Do Harry and Ava like each other? They have been staring at each other for a long time now. Hava forever!

Cedric's POV

Ava was the cutest girl I've ever seen. She is so nice and loves Quiddich! I heard she also has a nice singing voice. Her brother is very protective of her though. I think I might like her.