0.2

~I see less votes and it makes me sad ;-; so please vote and comment~

Yoongi's POV
It has been a week since I officially started this job. It's honestly a boring job... But there's someone here I love seeing just not hearing all the time.

As I was laying my head down on my desk, my boss, Park Jimjn, called me into his office.

I got up and went in, "What~" I whined.

"Look, stop your informality. I'm your boss during work and friends not during work." Jimin nagged.

"Alright, what is it?"

"Can you go get me a cup of coffee? I would do it myself, but I've got work to do." Jimin asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, sure. It's my job anyway." I walked away and went to the staff room to get some coffee.

That was when I got a call from my older brother, "Hey bro." I answered the phone.

"How's work going for you?" My brother asked through the phone.

"Good, I'm getting some coffee from my boss." I said as I was pouring the coffee into a cup.

"Is your boss cute?"

I blushed a little, when he asked that.

"You mean Park Jimin? Actually... He's really cute, like extremely cute. But he's so bossy sometimes and calls me a slacker." I told my brother.

"Well, I know you never liked girls ever since your last girlfriend, so go hook up with your boss. Bye!" My brother said right before he hung up.

I rolled my eyes and picked up the coffee, placing my phone into the pocket as I turned around and bam, there he was.

Jimin's POV
I realized that I actually could go get my own coffee because I didn't have as much as work as I did.

So I had gotten up and walked to the staff room but that's when I saw and heard Yoongi on the phone.

"You mean Park Jimin? Actually... He's really cute, like extremely cute. But he's so bossy sometimes and calls me a slacker." Yoongi said to the person and hung up.

My eyes were wide open. No one has ever called me cute besides my parents and the bunch of girls confessing their love to me in middle and high school;  but those girls don't count because I'm gay.

Yoongi turned around and saw my expression, "J-Jimin. W-When did you you walk in?" Yoongi stuttered.

"Just a moment ago when you were calling me cute."

"Well, that meant nothing. You may be cute, but you are a douche." Yoongi said and gave me my coffee.

I glared at him, "I'm not a douche."

Yoongi nodded, "I'll let you think what you want." Left the room and went back to the office.

I went to my office and took a sip of my coffee as I started to type on my computer.

That's when I looked out my window and saw Jin breaking a rule which was unusual.

He was kissing Jungkook and slipping his hands up his shirt.

I almost spit out my coffee when I saw it and hurried up and ran out of the office, "Jeon Jungkook, Kim Seokjin!"

The two stopped and went back to their desks.

"It wasn't us this time." Taehyung laughed and looked at Hoseok.

I walked straight to Yoongi's desk, "Hey, next time you see that, do your job and stop them."

Yoongi nodded and smiled, "Yessss sirrrr."

I shook my head and held my head as I was getting a headache. I really needed a drink now.

SORRY ITS SHORT, ITS THE WEEKEND. I PROBABLY WONT BE UPDATING #helpme or #sleepisforlosers because it's the weekend and I don't have time.
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT~
THANKS!