Part 2: Sister?

I'm gonna try and write more, I am kinda improving on my typing, so more things are going to be capitalized.

WARNING: THE WORST FOUL LANGUAGE xD

=====

=No One's POV=

Natsu looked at his girlfriend on the floor. "Lucy?" Natsu said, alarmed. He shook her and she disappeared. 'What did G.F. Stand for?' Natsu asked himself. He looked around to see the already torn up guildhall and dead bodies on the floor everywhere. Blood was smeared on the walls in the initials G.F. as well. 'Why was G.F. So over kill?' He asked himself, questioning himself way too much. 

=Natsu's POV=

"No it couldn't be him," I said to no one in particular.

"Was it Gray?" I asked to the air.

I heard chuckling from the corner and turned my head suddenly. "So Gray, you did do this?" I asked, trying to play it cool. "Oh no, I definitely am NOT G.F. Dumbass." Gray mumbled the last part, yet I still heard him. "Excuse me, but did I hear you right?" I asked, getting very angry. "Yeah you did you FUCKING FIRE DUMBASS!" He shouted, as I still looked around at the room. There was so much blood smeared on the wall. Even Erza was beaten. Her lifeless body laid over a table, her body lying in the WEIRDEST position I've ever seen. Her head was dangling off the table and her legs were taped under the table, her arms taped under the table as well, with her own sword stabbed in her heart and dry blood covering her armor. Gray punched me in the face while I wasn't paying attention and I flew to the other side of the room. 'SINCE WHEN WAS GRAY THAT MOTHER-FUCKING STRONG?!' I questioned myself. "Since I started training Demon Control Magic." Gray answered me. "Wait? How did you know I said that?!" I asked him, getting angrier by the second. "Demons have magic that can possess Gray's body while holding a weapon." He said, eyes turning blood shot. 

"W-Wait? Why are you talking in 3rd person?" "I'm not. At the moment, Gray is holding my weapon." Said 'Gray'. "If you're not Gray, who are you?" I asked cautiously. "I am Tsunmakaru. A Demon stuck inside a green-striped katana." Suddenly, a small girl appeared that has long salmon hair. Her eyes were bright red and she had sharp teeth. A flowy black dress with dark orange ribbons was worn on her and the dress moved without wind. She didn't have shoes on, and Gray was on the floor. "W-wait, NII-CHAN!?" The girl yelled, and I looked her over again. "W-wait, is that really you Sunny?!" I called her by her nickname for the first time in awhile. "Nii-Chan!" Sunny said, running over to me. "Do you think you could make a contract with me instead of Gray?" I asked her, considering she was my sister. ((A/N: I'm Owari no Seraph af at the moment,)) "Well, I would have to delete my contract with Gray, to make me only yours Nii-Chan~" Sunny said. "But I'll let you know controlling a demon isn't as easy as it sounds." "I would assume that, but will you still be a green-striped katana when I use you?" I asked, not really wanting a green-striped katana. "No, it changes depending on what you want." Sunny explained. I haven't called Sunny her full name, Tsunmakaru, since I saw her adorable face as a baby. ((A/N: Let us pretend Zeref didn't create Natsu and Natsu had a real mother and father that abused him :P)) But, I bet The bitch I called mother and the asshole I called father probably murdered her, but I wouldn't know as I was kicked out 12 years ago. 

I only saw that cute face 5 times.

I was kicked out shortly afterwards. Or rather I ran from my father, of which was on drugs and drinking beer 3 times every hour and tried to murder me. Where my mother also got drunk and tried to rape me. "So it's a deal?" Sunny asked, and I nodded, being brave as the only people left in the guild of which were alive consisted of Lucy, Gray, and I. I suddenly slumped to the ground as the other 2 already had. I was brought into a world of bad memories. "This is why your family is dead. No one liked you anyway." Said a figure who looked like my dad, as he was holding a knife and a sledgehammer. "Is that you Sunny?" I asked. The figure stopped. "How did you know Nii-Chan~" "Demons I guess can be pretty obvious." I stated, trying to act cool.

I was suddenly brought into a room of light gray and Sunny's back was turned to me as she sat on a orange-striped katana instead of that green-striped one Gray had. "Are you sure this is what you want Natsu? Do you desire revenge? Or do you desire something other than that? Power?" Sunny asked. "I desire Revenge and power." I stated plainly. "If you get too overheated in battle do you wish for me to possess you and take over your body and never get it back?" "If it is done by Sunny, it would be fine with me, but only if I get too overheated in battle or lose track of what I'm supposed to be doing." I said, finishing the contract seal. With that, I was brought into another world of which I wasn't in the guildhall any longer. I looked around to see a normal city, people roaming around. Suddenly, people started falling to the ground. I looked down to see,

I was 12?

=====

Okay, I may have gotten a bit overload with the Owari No Seraph cross over, but who cares xD