Surprise!!

Girl in the picture is Destiny.....

Natasha Pov....
Welp they gone find out sooner or later so i might as well tell them what the big news is... One of them may not like it tho sooo... Oh well....

Destiny: morning ma
Natasha: hey des, what you up to so early... Dont tell me you pulled another prank on your brother!?!?!
Destiny: relax mom.. *whispers* not this time....*laughs*
Natasha: girl you some else... So why you up at 4 in the morning?
Destiny: question is why are YOU up at 4 in the morning????
Natasha: you gotta promise not to tell tre okay!?
Destiny: your secret is secured with me...
Natasha: okay here's the deal... I kinda been seeing Nelly
Destiny: country grammer nelly?
Natasha: destiny im serious
Destiny: okay so whats wrong with seeing Nelly????
Natasha: i haven't just been seeing him... Im also pregnant...
Destiny: WHAT!??!?!
Natasha: shhhh! Tre still sleep
Destiny: Mommm!!!... *whispers* ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?!
Natasha: yess! Dont you see this bump??
Destiny: Wowww! I cannot believe my ears....
Natasha: just keep it in yo mouth.. You hear me?
Destiny: yeah i hear you loud and clear... One more question before i leave.... How far?
Natasha: umm... 2months
Destiny: lord jesuss mom
Natasha: girl shutup ik what im doing i had 2 already and you one so hush...
Destiny: man i just cant believe im gonna be a big sister to my little brother or sister!! *fake cries* these tears are filled with so much joy and happiness...
Natasha: haha really des... Go back to sleep girl
Destiny: *laughs* Alright... Goodnight mom love you... *talks to her belly* and goodnight whoever is in there...
Natasha: *laughs* goodnight sweetie... *sighs* glad thats over now for the other one which I'll save when i wake up again....

Destiny Pov
I cannot go back to sleep... Ever since my mom told me that she was prego i couldnt stop thinking about it... It was so unexpected thats why i was shocked... To get it off my mind imma watch tv... Boondocks came on... Yess!!.... After i watched that, i went to go check on my mom cause i took a child development class already so ik what to do... I went back downstairs and she was sleep on the couch.... I guess Nelly lives by his self.... I dont need anymore suprises coming my way.... Not right now at least...... I went back upstairs and grabbed a blanket to cover her up with... And headed back upstairs in my room.... Then i fell asleep....

Next Morning......

When i woke up i got a text from KJ asking if i wanted to hangout today... I texted him back and said yes... Then i got up and got dressed(picture below)

Then did my hair which was curly like always then brushed my teeth

Then did my hair which was curly like always then brushed my teeth... I didnt put on no make-up cause my skin too pretty for all that... I aint tryna look like no clown from a circus like all these other chicks.....But if i did put some on it would be: mascara, eyeliner and lipstick.... Thats it..... But anyways KJ just texted me saying he was here... So i grabbed my phone and keys just in case nobody was home when i got back .... I walked downstairs only to see Tre in the kitchen cooking?!? Wow! I didnt expect that...

Destiny: hey twin... Whatcha cooking?
Tre: some breakfast... You bout to leave?
Destiny: yes and before you ask...KJ is driving, were hanging out today... So can you take care of mom? She's not feeling well...
Tre: why you think im cooking breakfast???
Destiny: oh i dont know maybe because you like to eat lol
Tre: haha yeah thats true i give you that... I still workout though lol
Destiny: yeah okay... I'll see you later though.... Call me if you need anything....
Tre: we'll do...
Destiny:*leaves out*

Tbh i kinda feel bad for leaving my brother with my mom... I seen what prego women went through and its not a pleasing sight.... But im sure he can handle her... Hopefully :-\

Destiny:*gets in KJ's car*
KJ: hey beautiful you look pretty
Destiny: thanks KJ you dont look bad yourself :-)
KJ: aww this its just khaki shorts and white tee... Looks like were matching a lil..... Got the same shoes too...
Destiny: you sho right... But enough about clothes lets go we havent even left the house yet lol
KJ: you right *pulls out garage* so where you wanna go?
Destiny: wherever you take me would be fine
KJ: well there is this one place i would like to stop by real quick thats if your up to it?
Destiny: sure
KJ: okay *drives to the lake*

KJ Pov
I am really starting to have deep feelings for Destiny... I always had feelings for her... Ever since we were little growing up together..... But the thing is idk if she would like me back like i do with her.... Thats what i wanted to ask her today... That and another question i kinda been waiting to ask her.... I pulled up at the lake i always used to go to when i needed to clear my head... Long story short i used to get in fights all the time and my mom wasnt always around... But now she is... She cares about me more than anything in the world now... She dropped everything just to take care of me.... While i was thinking i was snapped out of my thoughts...

Destiny:*snaps* KJ?
KJ: wssup
Destiny: i was saying that this is a beautiful place... But why here?
KJ: Because destiny.... I have been doing some thinking lately and i just couldnt get my mind off you.. Your just so beautiful, talented, smart, sweet, and the best part is that you are you... You dont pretend to be someone your not... And thats what i like about you..... So i brought you here to ask this question.... Destiny Jade Brown, will you be my girlfriend?
Destiny: KJ...

#TBC- next update will probaly be tomorrow.....