13

their conversation was interrupted when they heard the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"why havent you told me that, ever?" He looked at Wonwoo, tilting his head to the side.

"Mingyu...you heard all of that?" Wonwoo's arms drop to his sides, his eyes, staring at Mingyu.

Mingyu half-heartedly nods, his gaze now at the floor. "most of it."

----------

Joshua tosses and turns in his bed as his head's clouded by nightmares.

"heugh!" he gasps, sitting right up. "What kind of fucking monstrosity was that?" his head pounding and beads of perspiration drip down his forehead.

he looks to his left ; Jihoon was sprawled on his bed, snoring softly.

he looks to his right ; Soonyoung's arms were in the air and he seemed to be trying to dig a hole through it.

Joshua sighs, then decides to check his phone, because really, this boy has nothing better to do.

"06:24 huh? Four hours of sleep.., good enough I guess." No, not good enough, Joshua. Shut up.

"Jeonghan is... online?" Joshua stares in disbelief, thinking to himself why on earth would Jeonghan be awake at this hour when he's the kind to wake at noon and call it a "morning".

His thumb hovers over his contact. Should I text him...? Or not? Yoon Jeonghan ah, what are you doing to my heart?

Joshua decides, fuck it, and lightly taps on Jeonghan's contact, where a whole chain of their past conversations greeted him ; never deleted.

'the last conversation was 3 days ago'

that's a long time.

----------

Joshua takes in a deep breath, and re-reads over and over again, for the 5th time on his message before closing his eyes and sending the text.

"I miss talking to you, can we meet again?"

Seen by : Jeonghannie <3

--

A/N:

hello hello hello!! hope everyone's doing fine and good :-)

I know I suck as an author, not updating for a week zz but really, writer's block can sma bc im so mad I can't think straight anymore ರ_ರ

hope this chapter was okay hAhA ((cold laughter))